Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,802
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:42:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who is Gus the Fox?

Started by ProbablyAverage, August 18, 2012, 10:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morrison Lard

Quote from: ProbablyAverage on August 20, 2012, 12:11:36 PM
If you like I will log on every day for a year and Karma you. Just because I know it bothers you. You don't have any friends do you?
Nail on the head[nb]Fuck off ya tedious prick[/nb]

castro diaz

Quote from: ProbablyAverage on August 20, 2012, 12:11:36 PM
If you like I will log on every day for a year and Karma you. Just because I know it bothers you. You don't have any friends do you?

Something in your writing betrays the fact that you're 5'8".  I don't know what it is, but it's there, hidden.

I wish you were happier.  Here's a picture of ex-Everton shot stopper Neville Southall to cheer you up.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

shiftwork2

Did anyone see Come Dine With Me last night?  I'm glad the lawyer lady won because her lamb was cooked to perfection and all of the guests enjoyed it.  I also liked the look of her starter.

Morrison Lard

How was the vineyard stag do?

shiftwork2

Quote from: Morrison Lard on August 20, 2012, 12:21:31 PM
You filthy bitch

She doubled up on dessert too - a chocolate mousse alongside a fruity number.  Quite in fashion this multiple dessert lark, although I imagine it increases the amount of work you'd have to do.

mook

nah, you could make a parfait, a sorbet and crepes all in advance, then stick some fucking space dust on it.

castro diaz

Quote from: Morrison Lard on August 20, 2012, 12:20:58 PM
How was the vineyard stag do?

Good thanks.  The tour was done in Valenciano so I couldn't understand most of it, but it essentially goes seed>soil>grape>sun>wine.  There was also a cellar that looked like the barrel bashing stage in Street Fighter 2, but unfortunately I had left my E Honda costume at home.

No real anecdotes came from it though.  We didn't get arrested or kill a pig or anything like I was led to believe.  It just ain't like the movies, life.  Has anyone been tied to a lamppost or woken up in Belgium or something?

Morrison Lard

Quote from: castro diaz on August 20, 2012, 12:31:51 PM
Has anyone been tied to a lamppost or woken up in Belgium or something?
I woke up in Belgium once, fucking horrible[nb]It actually wasn't that bad. Full of toothless smackheads, but pleasant renough. Imagine Swansea, in the future[/nb]

Thursday

You know, Probably Average there was always the option of explaining what Gus the Fox is, before asking who he is. The name was vaguely familiar to me, but I couldn't remember why at first, then later realized there was some twitter account that I saw once and didn't follow because I didn't find it funny.

Clearly most people have no idea what Gus the Fox is, let alone who's behind it or why the answer to that would be interesting anyway. If you'd just bothered to briefly set that up in your first post, you might not have got such a hostile response.

Neville Chamberlain

ProbablyAverage is the worst forum contributor I have ever come across!

In fact, round my place, he's known as "DefinitelyTerrible" lol

Quote from: Thursday on August 20, 2012, 12:49:13 PM
bothered to briefly set that up in your first post, you might not have got such a hostile response.

Seriously?? There are many things I life I know nothing about, but that doesn't inspire me to spout bile...

The hostile response, in retrospect, was more like 12 year old girls at play time. You know, "She said "peeps" - fucking hell, we are NEVER going to speak to her again!"

And really, I don't have to defend that question, the bell ends who immediately started the insults should look to themselves. If you don't know the answer, ignore it.

So, someone comes up to you in the street and asks where the nearest Asda is, right. But YOU know that {INESERT WHICHEVER SHITHOLE YOU LIVE IN} doesn't have an Asda, so you start shouting at them at the top of your lungs - WANKER, IDIOT. Of course if they had taken the time to find out that {INESERT WHICHEVER SHITHOLE YOU LIVE IN AGAIN} doesn't have an Asda it would never have happened, so it is obviously their fault for asking the question. But that's okay on the Internet.

Fucktard.

Neville Chamberlain

I'm more of a Waitrose man, myself :o)

Actually I go to Tesco, and we don't have an Asda.

Blumf

Tesco has terrible bread and ham. And moral fibre, that's bad at Tesco too.

madhair60

Buelligan

madhair60

Buelligan

Wordfashion.  List me up some acceptable and perhaps even admirable words (the kind that show you are a proper person each time you enunciate publicly), will you please?

Jim_MacLaine

Homies/Guerties/Bims/Johns/Chorts

s'easy.

mook

remember that show "crazy like a fox" i hated that show when i was a kid - i can't really remember the premise much further than it was some old git and a younger git solving/doing crimes? something like that anyway. what really got me though was the old git's house, well not the house as such, it was the mortar joint on the face brickwork. it jutted out way passed the face of the brickwork. and that is why they were crazy, not 'cos they took crazy risks fighting/doing crime. they were crazy 'cos they paid for a house that was built in such a way as to positively encourage the ingress of moisture. the show should have been called "gits who use shite surveyors like a fox." and they were jewish.

mook

actually, thinking about it again - i think it might have been magnum's house with the dodgy pointing. sorry about that.