Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:58:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who is Gus the Fox?

Started by ProbablyAverage, August 18, 2012, 10:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Those peeps probably didn't even use a surveyor - that's how flipping crazy (like foxes) they were. 

mook

yeah... probably got a 125% self-certification mortgage too those crazy 80s peeps.

Someone asked if this guy was me. No, it's not. Bye.

Blumf

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 20, 2012, 04:26:29 PM
Someone asked if this guy was me. No, it's not. Bye.

Could you become him?

With God's help I can do anything.

mook

except successfully stay away it seems. proof be if be proof needed that god does work in mysterious ways.

Thursday

Quote from: ProbablyAverage on August 20, 2012, 02:52:30 PM
Seriously?? There are many things I life I know nothing about, but that doesn't inspire me to spout bile...

The hostile response, in retrospect, was more like 12 year old girls at play time. You know, "She said "peeps" - fucking hell, we are NEVER going to speak to her again!"

And really, I don't have to defend that question, the bell ends who immediately started the insults should look to themselves. If you don't know the answer, ignore it.

So, someone comes up to you in the street and asks where the nearest Asda is, right. But YOU know that {INESERT WHICHEVER SHITHOLE YOU LIVE IN} doesn't have an Asda, so you start shouting at them at the top of your lungs - WANKER, IDIOT. Of course if they had taken the time to find out that {INESERT WHICHEVER SHITHOLE YOU LIVE IN AGAIN} doesn't have an Asda it would never have happened, so it is obviously their fault for asking the question. But that's okay on the Internet.

Fucktard.

But what if I live in the same place as you?

To be honest, I don't know why people got so angry at this thread, but you've managed to react even more weirdly angrily than the original weirdly angry responses.

I'm just checking you're okay, mook. Make sure you brush your teeth. I love you.

mook

that's nice. i will. don't blame you.

BlodwynPig

Stop making eyes at each other. Crazy foxy peeps.

NoSleep

Quote from: mook on August 20, 2012, 04:14:34 PM
actually, thinking about it again - i thing it might have been magnum's house with the dodgy pointing. sorry about that.

The guy who runs the server for CaB RAdio and the IRC chatroom has dodgy pointing? You've been looking at his photos.

Morrison Lard

Quote from: Blumf on August 20, 2012, 03:23:52 PM
Tesco has terrible bread

It does. I'm dipping the worst bread[nb]ever[/nb] into some very mediocre soup.
Tesco lied

CaledonianGonzo

Tiny Poster

Wot, no Today's Supernatural thread?

Hangthebuggers

I can confirm I am not Gux the Fos.

Caroline

My friend just found out that someone she knows is BetFair Poker, so that was kind of cool.

HappyTree

Who is funnier: the cheeky, foul-mouthed fox or the consumer monkey? There is something endearingly tatty about the fox and the way he lies, flaccid, on the floor after being cruelly rejected. Yet the first time I saw the monkey's "balloon mouth" I almost ruptured my stomach muscles laughing. It was repellent yet simultaneously enticing and the combination with schoolboy toilet humour was almost too much to bear. I still use the term "stale wee-wee" to this day to seek out fellow enthusiasts, sadly thin on the ground in these parts.

I think I will get some weed and invite friends round to watch the DVDs. Yes, that is a good plan.