Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:53:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My Immortal, and other scary things

Started by dr_christian_troy, August 25, 2012, 04:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr_christian_troy

My Immortal is considered to be one of the worst fan fiction pieces ever written. It's been discussed here in past threads. It's also rather amusing.

Even more so, if you take the calm, dulcet tones of SirHenry, add increasingly odd cover versions of the original song, and the narrator's ongoing resistance to corpse, and it's really rather entertaining indeed.

You can read along, or just listen, tonight on CaB Radio, from 10pm.

If it really gets you in the mood, there will then follow some genuinely unsettling Scariest Mixes from SirHenry, Nobody Soup, Petey Pate, Delete Delete Delete, Phil A, Crabwalk and Trench. Then follows a special Italian Horror (Giallo) mix from Trench, and then we have Optimism For Cynics & Liars Halloween Special hosted by dr_christian_troy.

It's all a part of CaBathon 2012, of which we are now in the penultimate day, having begun last Sunday, and ending tomorrow night. It's to encourage folks to get involved with the underrated radio side of things here, listeners and hosts alike, as well as to put people in the direction of the Donation button for the benefit of CaB, and, of course, Neil.

It's on live now too. You can view tonight's continuing schedule here.

Listen here in the pop-up player - http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/radio/cabradio.html
Join us in the chatroom here - http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/pjirc/chatroom.php (to change your nickname, type /nick then your name)

Come, listen and join us in the chatroom.

Shameless plug? Maybe, but it's for CaB, and quite frankly, you'll be missing out otherwise. Besides, from where I'm looking, it's going to be an appropriately dark and stormy night...

sirhenry

Oh, my Satan!
A whole horrible night of fangs and fear. And starting off with the most horrific creation of the 21st century - My Immortal !

Click on the image below from 10 tonight for satan's sake.

Repentia

Retinend