Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:45:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The absolute weapons of social media

Started by TrenterPercenter, March 25, 2024, 09:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

His actual eyebrows look like one of those photoshops where they've been replaced with mouths.

BlodwynPig

00's post-Brit Pop sweaty, cocaine overdose, post-concert meltdown face

Underturd

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: GazzoftheGreen on March 26, 2024, 10:28:02 PMI cry every time.

This man has saved 1s of children from drownings, and eased hundreds of families stress after a bereavement.

You think Johnny Shitcunt in the street is reading advisory press releases from the Royal Life Saving Society? NO he's watching this hero.

Jack Shaftoe

Pff why would it matter if your sister died on your wedding day, it's not her you're marrying, the man's an idiot.

Buelligan

The Bumlord

Your crying lunatic just popped up in an ad for something or other. Wasn't really paying attention, cheers

Brundle-Fly

It'll be his father screaming at the sky next when he discovers his actor son lying dead in his back garden next to an iPhone on a tripod.

Cause of death. Brain aneuryism.

Video Game Fan 2000

astronaut's face looks like muddy dogs belly: emotional

touchingcloth

I'd like to see a video of him acting out crying because his sister had died on his wedding day before being told that while acting out crying because his sister had died on his wedding day his sister had actually died.

Would he ramp the tears up, or down?

Jerzy Bondov

Honestly he's one of the funniest people online. I don't know if it's intentional or what but it's very very funny. The bleaker the better.

TrenterPercenter

We can all at least agree though that Snow Patrol is S4Cs?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 27, 2024, 02:53:41 PMI'd like to see a video of him acting out crying because his sister had died on his wedding day before being told that while acting out crying because his sister had died on his wedding day his sister had actually died.

Would he ramp the tears up, or down?

he'd wander, dead-eyed, around the house for a bit, the occasional violent sobs. This would be replaced with a look of absolute disbelief and some repeated words such as "I don't... I don't ... I don't".

*Camera pans out to reveal he is slumped now in a comfortable armchair, there is a small sausage dog on a table beside him and a Yellow pages on the bureau*

"I don't... I don't... I don't believe it!!!"

*Camera zooms out revealing a boom and a room that is actually a constructed set*

He rises from the armchair and wander listlessly and somewhat wounded out of the set as the camera tracks. He then enters an old cinema theatre and sees himself on the screen.

As he ascends some stairs taking him above the screen, his sister is seen, becloaked and menacing, following behind...

touchingcloth

QuoteFATHER'S FINAL WORDS TO HIS DYING SON

Son, I've found you a new heart! And listen to me...I want you to always listen to your mum, because she's your best friend.

And girls? You're too young for them now, but when the time comes I want you to treat them like princesses.

Nice to see a video's title and its content disagreeing with each other so violently. Imaging being on your deathbed and your da comes out with all that.

There's another one where he reads out the below. Is this a good poem?

Spoiler alert
It's coming to pass, my country's coming apart
The whole thing's becoming such a bumbling farce
Was that a pivotal historical moment we just went stumbling past?
Well, here we are, dancing in the rumbling dark
So come a little closer, give me something to grasp
Give me your beautiful, crumbling heart
Another disaster, catharsis
Another half-discarded mirage
Another mask slips
I face off with the physical
My head's ringing from the love of the stars
There is too much pretense here
Too much dеpends on the fragile wagеs
And extortionate rents here
We're working every dread day that is given us
Feeling like the person we could be, it really isn't us
Like we're gonna buckle underneath the trouble
Like any minute now, our struggle's are going to finish us
And then we smile at all our friends

It's hard, we got our heads down and our hackles up
Backs against the wall, I can feel you aching
None of this was written in stone
There is nothing we're forbidden to know
And I can feel things changing
Even when I'm weak and I'm breaking
I'll stand weeping at the train station
'Cause I can see your faces
There is so much peace to be found in people's faces
See rap shows near New York City
Get tickets as low as $33
You might also like
Unholy Elixir
Kae Tempest
Europe Is Lost
Kae Tempest
Like That
Future, Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar

I saw it roaring
I felt it clawing at my clothes like a grieving friend
It said there are no new beginnings
Until everybody sees that the old ways need to end
But it's hard to accept that we're all one and the same flesh
Given the rampant divisions between oppressor complicit and oppressed
But we are, though
More empathy, less greed and more respect
All I've got to say has already been said
You heard it from yourself
When you were lying in your bed and couldn't sleep
Thinking, "Couldn't we be doing things differently?"
I'm listening to every little whisper in the distance singing hymns
And I can, I can feel things changing

It's so hard, we got our heads down and our hackles up
Backs against the wall, I can feel your heart racing
None of this was written in stone
The current's fast, but the river moves slow
And I can feel things changing
Even when I'm weak and I'm breakin'
I stand weeping at the train station
'Cause I can see your faces
There is so much peace to be found in people's faces
I love people's faces
[close]

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 27, 2024, 05:49:30 PMhe'd wander, dead-eyed, around the house for a bit, the occasional violent sobs. This would be replaced with a look of absolute disbelief and some repeated words such as "I don't... I don't ... I don't".

*Camera pans out to reveal he is slumped now in a comfortable armchair, there is a small sausage dog on a table beside him and a Yellow pages on the bureau*

"I don't... I don't... I don't believe it!!!"

*Camera zooms out revealing a boom and a room that is actually a constructed set*

He rises from the armchair and wander listlessly and somewhat wounded out of the set as the camera tracks. He then enters an old cinema theatre and sees himself on the screen.

As he ascends some stairs taking him above the screen, his sister is seen, becloaked and menacing, following behind...

hey, its that lewis saunderson. you know what he'd really like? if i went up to him and did his catchphrase really loud

Video Game Fan 2000

what about the trend of gluing beans to people and acting if its some weird disease they've got?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/G7TiSysxZak

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on March 25, 2024, 09:42:54 PMJust been introduced to this strange creature who apparently runs a  trade in overly dramatic emotional tiktoks.  It's horrendous.

He's ripping off Calculon, but with even more astounding AC-TING!