Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:19:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Why are the Tories so keen for people to take the vaccine?

Started by Wanking Monk of Kefalonia, August 08, 2021, 01:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

well you could always try to get your hands on the cuban vaccine, i don't think they're looking to make a profit out of it, and they aren't tories

Milo

Quote from: Wanking Monk of Kefalonia on August 09, 2021, 04:05:44 AM
The rage of those who were duped into getting a pointless vaccine by the Tory Party.

The smug self-satisfaction of the true believer who definitely hasn't been duped and is better at interpreting data than anyone else.

olliebean

Quote from: Wanking Monk of Kefalonia on August 09, 2021, 03:14:38 AM
I work for AZ. Regarding COVID, in the worst case scenario, you end up with blood clots in the lungs, which are treatable.

Unless I've missed something, in the worst case scenario with Covid you end up dead.

Kankurette

jobotic

Brundle-Fly

I've got this lyric in my head now. "a CON-tact sport"

SpiderChrist

I work for AZ.

Whereabouts and in what capacity? Depending on which office you're based in I might come say hello.

Regarding COVID, in the worst case scenario, you end up with blood clots in the lungs, which are treatable.

Oh, so I should go and tell those people I know who have lost friends to COVID what, exactly? Cunt.

Mate - you're a fucking cunt, undeserving of any attention or benevolent consideration. Go fuck a farm animal.

bgmnts

Has this been antivax position been reframed into being subservient to Tories? I thought it was just a general antivax position.

jobotic

There was a lovely member of this board who died of covid, as did his partner. Before we could get vaccinated.

Or perhaps they didn't, eh Monk?

Barry Admin

Locking this so people don't continue arguing with a banned troll.