Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:28:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Is it wrong to fancy Miss Piggy? Just a little bit?

Started by Russ L, March 24, 2024, 03:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ L

This is actually an entirely serious thread but someone will moan if I post it in General Bullshit where it belongs, so I've put it here.

Anyway, after extensive consultation with moral philosophers and ministers of religion I contend that the answer is: no.

Glebe

Russ L

Ray Travez

There's a BDSM quiz you can do online, and if you fancy Miss Piggy you're a submissive voyeur with furry tendencies

Russ L

Miss Piggy's not furry, silly.  You're thinking of Fozzy Bear or Rowlf.

Ray Travez

PlanktonSideburns

Yea its fine, human brains have all sorts of funny ideas. I was alarmed to find my self aroused by the idea of being shagged by one of those house-integral hoovers, so what

Dex Sawash

Senior Baiano

Sonny_Jim

I have strange feelings about Peggy Hill.

Although it's mostly because I get angry about the way Hank treats her and I think she deserves much, much better.

dissolute ocelot

If you don't fancy Miss Piggy you must be one of those asexual people I read about on Tumblr. Boys want to fuck her. Girls want to be her and fuck her. Your dad definitely wants to fuck her but there's no way he'd satisfy her. Your mum on the other hand...

The Bumlord

Kermit would absolutely batter the lot of you for this thread - he'd be doing that screaming thing with his arms jiggling in the air

Sonny_Jim

I'd go with Miss Piggy, but I'd be thinking of Peggy

Video Game Fan 2000

socrates: is it gay if the puppeteer is a man
poor sod on his way to work: obviously
socrates: are you a christian
poor sod picking up the pace: yes
socrates: married are you
poor sod striding quickly: yes
socroates: does god know everything thats going to happen
poor sod breaking into a sprint: ...yea

Glebe

Quote from: The Bumlord on March 25, 2024, 04:21:37 PMKermit would absolutely batter the lot of you for this thread - he'd be doing that screaming thing with his arms jiggling in the air

Think you're jumping to conclusions there. It's unfair to assume that that's all there is to Ker-

Senior Baiano

Quote from: The Bumlord on March 25, 2024, 04:21:37 PMKermit would absolutely batter the lot of you for this thread - he'd be doing that screaming thing with his arms jiggling in the air

Kermit has huge cuckold fetishist energy, he would absolutely be encouraging this

Glebe

idunnosomename

If fancy Miss Piggy you do, a bit fancy Yoda also surely you must.

Dex Sawash