Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:13:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFF-FOUR : The LOLy and the IV

Started by non capisco, December 08, 2022, 01:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

Kankurette

Quote from: Captain Z on December 17, 2022, 08:49:18 PMLast time I opened up someone's recutm a load of polarrhoids spilled out.
That whole thread is hilarious.

non capisco

Quote from: Kankurette on December 17, 2022, 09:14:57 PMThat whole thread is hilarious.

Yep, the reveal at the end of Ron Superior's OP that Glebe has already singled out is one of the biggest laughs I've ever had on here. Amazing.

Paul Calf

Brian Freeze

Quote from: flotemysost on December 15, 2022, 01:42:21 PMThe above offering from Pijlstaart is wonderful too.

Thanks for my very undeserving inclusion, cheered me up, ta.

Kankurette

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on December 18, 2022, 06:14:17 PMJangling keys in front of the eyes of the typical LadBaby fan is enough to captivate them for a good 10 minutes at least, so you're probably right.

Ron Superior

@jobotic I came here to post that same thing! The perfect culmination of everything going on in that thread.

dontpaintyourteeth

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on December 19, 2022, 05:51:05 PMI remember the first time I heard ocean drive, I swerved the Mondeo into a lay by and after taking of the driving gloves , sat and had a cry as I'd never heard something beautiful, didn't have a mobile then but I had to tell someone, I jumped out of the car and grabbed my carpet samples in the boot and flagged down a fellow travelling salesperson and turned up the volume.

We both sat there drinking a couple of fresh bottles of Yop and drove to Newcastle that very evening to witness this audio miracle for ourselves, when Angela left me some time later that year, Steve and I took a month sabbatical from carpetright and followed the lads around Europe.

That was frankly, the happiest 30 days of my life.

Vodkafone

DoesNotFollow

Replies From View

GoblinAhFuckScary

really enjoyed picturing this hanging up with the rest of the fake notes glued up by the offie counter

Quote from: JamesTC on December 20, 2022, 06:38:24 PMMuch preferred the old one.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Kankurette on December 21, 2022, 03:08:08 PMYes! Roast parsnips with honey are the best. As are carrots with cumin.

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on December 21, 2022, 03:10:22 PMDo you inject the semen or do you cut the carrot in half and spread it on like a sandwich?

Nice.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on December 21, 2022, 03:25:15 PMI'm not proud of that, but I couldn't leave it hanging. :(

It's fine, you did what you had to do Hux, any subhuman perverted mollusk type creature one would do the same

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on December 21, 2022, 03:25:15 PMI'm not proud of that, but I couldn't leave it hanging. :(

"just give it a little shake before you tuck it away" - ainsley harriott

Mobius

Quote from: jobotic on December 21, 2022, 10:23:05 PMTop spec, lot of room, 500 miles per charge, good for the environment, cool as fuck. What do you reckon? Your company interested?

You've persuaded me, we'll take ten.

Brilliant. You won't regret it.

[signs]

By the way, it only takes crisps.

flotemysost

Quote from: chip on December 21, 2022, 06:10:17 PMThe Royal Family presumably respect other black kings and queens though. Like monarchs of Africa and such. (I googled it, there's three.) Royal recognise royal.

jenna appleseed

madhair60

The little "Morton salt" saga in the latest Mort Sahl thread

Kankurette

PlanktonSideburns on Michael Bublé:
Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on December 21, 2022, 08:59:31 PMSaying he doesn't even arrange his own music is like saying of someone they didn't even make the nail bomb they left in the creche