Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:07:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Verbwhores you never want to meet

Started by Underturd, March 28, 2024, 11:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which ones?

Mr_Simnock
15 (60%)
Mr_Simnock
2 (8%)
This one</profile>
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

SpiderChrist

I wouldn't like to meet SpiderChrist, because that would mean there is more than one of me, and that is a horrible thing to contemplate.

McDead

You're all just voices I have in my head, so if I ever meet you, I'm in real trouble!!

(I actually did meet a VW a while back, Jumble Cashback formerly of this parish. Nice fella)

shoulders

Jumble Cashback managed the most interactions with anyone here while not upsetting or offending a single soul. Not surprised that translates to rl.

dontpaintyourteeth

Personally I would love to meet madhair

McDead

Quote from: shoulders on March 28, 2024, 03:56:10 PMJumble Cashback managed the most interactions with anyone here while not upsetting or offending a single soul. Not surprised that translates to rl.

Talented mfer as well, annoyingly

Senior Baiano

An actual spider christ would have to be crucified on a sort of asterisk I suppose. Makes you think

Underturd

Quote from: Senior Baiano on March 28, 2024, 04:23:58 PMAn actual spider christ would have to be crucified on a sort of asterisk I suppose. Makes you think

An actual spider Christ would escape into the olive trees, by spinning a line of holy silk, or something though. Or scaring away any arachnophobic Romans. There you go, it did make me think, I hope you're satisfied.

SpiderChrist

I don't care for this thinking lark.

Underturd

dissolute ocelot

I'm preparing a ten-part survey of your opinion on the Alien films before I agree to meet any of you.

Spoiler alert
Answering "I don't give a shit about the Alien films" will be an acceptable response.
[close]

Proactive

Quote from: McDead on March 28, 2024, 04:08:28 PMTalented mfer as well, annoyingly
At my request he once drew a fucking brilliant picture of a man and woman engaged in a stand-up 69. I believe the woman was the one doing the standing.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on March 28, 2024, 10:53:09 PMI'm preparing a ten-part survey of your opinion on the Alien films before I agree to meet any of you.

Spoiler alert
Answering "I don't give a shit about the Alien films" will be an acceptable response.
[close]

3>s

McDead

Quote from: Proactive on March 28, 2024, 10:57:58 PMAt my request he once drew a fucking brilliant picture of a man and woman engaged in a stand-up 69. I believe the woman was the one doing the standing.

Good lord

Jackson K Pollock

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on March 28, 2024, 12:32:28 PMThis cunt

I know I'm probably not much more than a lurker to a lot of you, but I fail to see why I'm being singled out for this sort of abuse.

EDIT: And I'm mentioned two or three more times later in this thread! Is this for real?

I don't even think we've had much/any interaction in the past - I probably barely post more than half a dozen times a year.

Please explain.

cheesebot

In case you're not joking. The link will take anyone to their profile, so you're being the opposite of singled out - er marrieded in?

It's a common trope here.

shiftwork2

cheesebot

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 29, 2024, 08:49:08 AMThis never fails to be funny.

It can actually be quite traumatic to a lurker the first time it happens. Oh I see - as you were.

steve98

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 29, 2024, 08:49:08 AMThis never fails to be funny.

I don't find it remotely funny: Poor cunts thinking they're being picked on and abused (For nothing). I remember it happening to me and being really upset.

cheesebot

I might be wrong, but I don't think it's actually done with the intention of catching anyone out these days. That's not much solice for those that do get caught out though I guess.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Jackson K Pollock on March 29, 2024, 08:20:12 AMI know I'm probably not much more than a lurker to a lot of you, but I fail to see why I'm being singled out for this sort of abuse.

EDIT: And I'm mentioned two or three more times later in this thread! Is this for real?

I don't even think we've had much/any interaction in the past - I probably barely post more than half a dozen times a year.

Please explain.

Quote from: cheesebot on March 29, 2024, 08:44:27 AMIn case you're not joking. The link will take anyone to their profile...

From 2015:
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=49384.msg2610055#msg2610055

...and I don't think that's the original. :-)

(The original was actually a genuinely outraged and upset reaction, until it was explained to them.  Can't remember who, can't remember when, and neither can Google.)

Dex Sawash

I did the fb profile link on another forum where you get banned if you out/doxx anyone and some guy went nuts and posted his real name and admitted to something dodgy (criminal past/noncery/failure to rewind). But then he was all "glad I don't have to hide anymore" and it turned out OK and mods didn't care anyway because he had outed himself.

Quote from: Jackson K Pollock on March 29, 2024, 08:20:12 AMI know I'm probably not much more than a lurker to a lot of you, but I fail to see why I'm being singled out for this sort of abuse.

Please explain.
Lovely stuff

sevendaughters

Quote from: Minami Minegishi on March 28, 2024, 11:41:27 AMthat guy who didn't like the zone of interest

funny cos I am the least bald and most able to fully wipe my own arsehole

imitationleather

Buelligan

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: cheesebot on March 29, 2024, 08:56:39 AMI might be wrong, but I don't think it's actually done with the intention of catching anyone out these days. That's not much solice for those that do get caught out though I guess.

Hey, I'm the real victim here! This is literally me upon seeing the thread title: https://youtu.be/GvDCgR_9-fE?feature=shared&t=115

Minami Minegishi

Quote from: sevendaughters on March 30, 2024, 09:57:02 AMfunny cos I am the least bald and most able to fully wipe my own arsehole

I hope the my 'comedic' intent was conveyed through the use of lower case, consistent with your own.