Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:16:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

If you could have one thing

Started by Tony Tony Tony, February 08, 2024, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

If you could have any item from any comedy show or film to keep as your own, what would it be?

This question is inspired by mention elsewhere of Private Pikes scarf, so that was given consideration but I am plumping for Ted Bovis suit. This has the double advantage of being right back on trend but would also be an ideal fit these days.

So over to you, any item from any time so long as it's Comedy connected.   

Oosp

Wezzo

Frasier's apartment. Failing that, I'd settle for Martin's chair. (I could BS and say I'd prefer the Eames but I'm a big man and want the comfort. Plus, y'know, I think Martin's La-Z-Boy is more iconic.)

Norton Canes

DrGreggles

Crunk

thenoise

Mr Jones's van is very smart indeed, but it would take a more mechanically minded man than me to keep it in good working order.

mrfridge

Norton Canes

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Crunk on February 09, 2024, 01:53:00 AMWithnail's trenchcoat.

Chris Evans beat you to it...

QuoteBack in 1999, there was a charity auction, at which Withnail's coat, the original one worn by Richard E. Grant in the film, was the star lot.

Chris Evans (the ginger one, not the Marvel one), at the height of his drunken naughty boy phase, won the coat with a bid of £5,000. Actually that's not a bad price for such an iconic piece of cinema history

Though...

QuoteTragically, Evans is rumoured to have since destroyed, or at least badly mangled the coat in a quad bike accident. Idiot.

Pic and story at This place

Lapsedcat

madhair60

the millions from brewster's millions

Icehaven

baptist

The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies.

Hobo With A Shit Pun

Minami Minegishi

Happy to take an earwax candle from Father Ted, or just a paperweight or stapler from The Larry Sanders Show.

Gurke and Hare

The completely useless machine Jimmy invents to sell in Grot.

PinkNoise

The Pantomime Princess Margaret costume

neveragain

Alberon

The Red Dwarf, or at least Starbug.

frajer

The cobbled-together chess set from Bottom, with Richie's smoking jacket and biro cigarette holder. God I adooorrre chess!

Twilkes

The breakfast and dressing device from Wallace & Gromit, particularly if it worked on small children.

The Mollusk

Toki

That watch from Only Fools and Horses. I really like watches.

beanheadmcginty

Masters of the Universe duvet cover

Sebastian Cobb

Vivian's anglia complete with leg bonnet decoration.