Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:37:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

3 Non Blondes

Started by Bernard, July 28, 2005, 08:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernard

Why's there no thread for this then? It's on BBC3. Consists of public hidden camera sketches. The angle (I suppose) is that the actors are black women.

Anyway it's more hit than miss, and I like it because it's nice to see people smiling in the street in our current miserable climate (unless that's just me)... the sketches aren't malicious you see.

Custard

Yeah, i love it. It's just a nice bit of throwaway, fun comedy, that most of the family can watch.

I think the highest compliment i can hand it, is that it makes me laugh throughout, and there's not many programmes that have such an effect on me lately.

However, i can see why people would dislike it. There's quite a lot of skwarking throughout, and it can get a touch samey in places.

Still, yeah, it'll do me.

Bernard

What is skwarking? You can't just swan around making up words you know!

Custard

Quote from: "Bernard"What is skwarking? You can't just swan around making up words you know!

Squawking. I was veery, veery drunk.

A Passing Turk Slipper

Has this somehow turned good then? It was shite of the highest order when I saw it. One joke included one of the women going up to a white man, and saying 'are you black?', the white man said 'no'. What a jape.

Bernard

Oh, yeah they did that again, that was the miss bit.

But when they started a dance battle (it looked like by the cash machine on the corner near Les Miserables theatre), that was great.

lactating man nips

"Cuh, they should have called it "three non comediennes!"

Clerk

Quote from: "iandredd""Cuh, they should have called it "three non comediennes!"

how could they when they had already done that with `three of a kind`

Bernard

Oh you're so hard to please you people.

Judging by the output of some qualified comedians recently, I'd rather take the girl next door approach.

I'd also rather take the girl next door.

Paaaaul

Mods - this must be in the wrong forum