Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:04:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Huff

Started by orangedog, August 10, 2005, 04:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangedog

Has anybody had any eye/ear contact with this new and intriguing thing? I'm newly intrigued. Is it any good? I quite like Hank Azaria and can't see how it could not be ok+, but we all know how the mighty have a tendency to fall, the crooked bastards.

So tell me, what's the deal? And d'you reckon there's any chance of it hitting the uk screens as well?

orangedog

ANYBODY? ANYONE AT ALL?

Surely someone has been in the least bit curious about this apart from me.

Little Hoover

It's been on sky digital  channel FX a sort f fox U.K channel, it's somewhere between 260 -299,
I've never watched it really, although I don't think it's a comedy.

It's very 'Two And A Half Men'  meets 'American Beauty' but even less funny.

It's almost as pretentious as Six Feet Under, so if you can stand that, you might as well watch this - the cast is faboo (Oliver Platt!  Blythe Danner!  Lara Flynn Boyle!)

Godzilla Bankrolls

Hank Azaria's not fantastic outside of a voice-only role, is he?

Paul Dee

Is Hank Azaria the guy who played Phoebe's scientist boyfriend who went to Minsk in Friends?

I know I could look on imdb.

Yep.  But he was better in Herman's Head.  All his live-action performances are exactly the same, which is weird given his multi-faceted Simpsons talent.  But he is frequently acted off the screen by Platt, Danner and the guy who plays an imaginary Hungarian immigrant.

sproggy

I thought she was great, if bald geordie lesbians were your thing.

orangedog

Quote from: "sproglette"I thought she was great, if bald geordie lesbians were your thing.

Mmmmmm...... bald georgie lesbians.....

orangedog

Quote from: "Beloved Aunt"Hank Azaria's not fantastic outside of a voice-only role, is he?

Yeah, i guess  you're right. But i loved him in the birdcage *shields face from hissing spittle*

What? He made me laugh...

Angst in my Pants

I thought he was rather spiffing as the Blue Raja in "Mystery Men".