Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,779
  • Total Topics: 106,776
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:49:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bush jokes about finding WMD

Started by king mob, March 27, 2004, 01:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king mob

At a White House dinner the other day our George thought it would be a nice giggle to joke about the missing WMD in Iraq.
Sadly for him this didnt go down too well with a large section of people as Americans are being killed still & its not really decent for him to be joking while the troops under his command die.

Story.

Clinton did joke at the same event years ago about being sucked off but theres a difference between joking about a blow job & 20,000 dead because of false claims.

Pinball

What does Bush care about his soldiers dying? He just wants the oil.

king mob

Of course Bush cares nothing about sending his troops to die but its lunacy for him to do this with an election due in 7 months.

Bellscab

Who'd have thought Bush could produce such biting satire?

TotalNightmare

Quote from: "Bellscab"Who'd have thought Bush could produce such biting satire?

or rather... his speech writers..

OR rather

a bunch of fucking monkeys

Cerys

Ah, now come on.  That slideshow was obviously a treatment for a kids' book Bush is planning on writing.  Bearing the title, 'Where's Weapons?', I predict that it'll be the biggest kindergarten success since the MMR jab.

Darrell

The article didn't mention that he also did his own version of Culshaw's schtick of deliberately getting his words mixed up for HILARIOUS effect.

Pinball

Anyway, hopefully this event will help oust the bastard fascist Bush at the forthcoming election
:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Bellscab

QuoteBellscab wrote:
Who'd have thought Bush could produce such biting satire?

or rather... his speech writers..

OR rather

a bunch of fucking monkeys

No, no, no, you're wrong. He's actually a POSTMODERN COMIC GENIUS (!!!) satirising himself.

Ahem.Erm... err... 'twas a joke, TotalNightmare... are you an American or something?

Pinball

gazzyk1ns

I had a spam in my inbox this afternoon titled "Play George W Bush truth Twister!". On further inspection it appears somebody has made some kind of online version of Twister, with the aim of exposing Dubya's spin. I just deleted it, but did anyone find if the game was well done or not, or if there even was a game?

king mob

Quote from: "Pinball"

Thats scary, imagine Bush having sex!!

Would he be able to find where to stick his cock or would he need Colin Powell's help?