Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,785
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:28:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

It's April 1st this Thursday

Started by Bill Oddie, March 29, 2004, 11:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Oddie

There's a guy in my office who has two boxes of cereal on his table. On Wednesday evening I'll be staying late to cut a large hole in the bottom of both. There will also be a incident involving Canderel and salt being mixed up and a new "improved" numberplate being added to someone's car.

What other chaos do you lot have planned?

Bilko

Replacing Salt for Sugar or vice versa is always a good one.

A bigger question is what will people post on this site they believe people will fall for.

Audio commentaries on the preview TDT DVD discovered in Easter Egg's
I've used got 2 new GLR shows

Anything like that posted will result in the poster being a twat

Krang

You could swap the cereal bags in the boxes.

The result would then be, that he goes to pick up his cornflakes, and rice crispies fly everywhere.

I will be taking a large dump, then try and put it in the vending machine for snacks.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Peter Hammill"A bigger question is what will people post on this site they believe people will fall for.

Quote from: "Bill Oddie"It's April 1st this Thursday

C'mon now, you didn't think I'd fall for that, did you?

Pinball

How about selling someone on Ebum for £1.00? There's a rather attractive work colleague who would "sell well", and would probably be up for it (well, when they find out about it anyway). Alternatively, she could be rented for 10p an hour, or something. The whole company could be emailed the URL (minus her of course), and then spend the morning bidding for her.

On the downside, it's this sort of prank what gets people sacked, so I need to think about it...

Frinky

I did that a while ago, eBay pulled it real fast.

Crazy Penis

I'm gonna phone my mum and tell her that the son she has never been proud of (me) is gay.

king mob

I'm going to hang out the office window with a laser pen & scare passers by into thinking they've been targeted by a homicidal manic.

MonkeyDrummer

Quote from: "Crazy Penis"I'm gonna phone my mum and tell her that the son she has never been proud of (me) is gay.

Would you mind terribly if I stole this idea? Think it'd probably cheer my Mum up.

Crazy Penis

Quote from: "king mob"I'm going to hang out the office window with a laser pen & scare passers by into thinking they've been targeted by a homicidal manic.

I thought someone tried to do that to me once. Turned out to be just some bloke with a gun.

Crazy Penis

Quote from: "MonkeyDrummer"
Quote from: "Crazy Penis"I'm gonna phone my mum and tell her that the son she has never been proud of (me) is gay.

Would you mind terribly if I stole this idea? Think it'd probably cheer my Mum up.

How can you ask permission to steal something ?

OK you can have it. I suppose I'll have to do the "I've been in a really bad accident." one again this year.

Geej

I'm just going to piss in the work milk again.
Makes me laugh.

The joke is not to tell anyone.  Ever.
Just snigger to yourself.  For weeks.

Crazy Penis

I pissed in my own milk once because a housemates boyfriend kept drinking it. Nearly forgot that I did it too. Nearly. Threw the bowl of cornflakes away.