Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:20:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sky News website's SOTD coverage

Started by nooneherebutuschickens, March 30, 2004, 07:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbb bastard

jesus......"harry enfield and george dawes"

over at the empire magazine site they have the fuller picture of steve coogan's appearance.....and his well scruffy-arsed trainers

Quote from: "fbb bastard"jesus......"harry enfield and george dawes"

over at the empire magazine site they have the fuller picture of steve coogan's appearance.....and his well scruffy-arsed trainers

On Sky, they also believe John Simm to be Dylan Moran and Sarah Alexander to be Samantha Janus - or they did when I looked at this gallery earlier.

Easy mistake to make if you happen to be looking at this gathering as a passer-by - one is blond like the Janus and the other is scruffy like the Moran - but for a world news organisation! Sorry, forget - the Murdoch credo, never let the facts get in the way of a good story/

no_offenc

Fucksakes, do Sky let any old fuckwits type their stories?  Or do they just not proofread?

Odd lot that.

Quote from: "Tom Pynchon's Photo"On Sky, they also believe John Simm to be Dylan Moran and Sarah Alexander to be Samantha Janus - or they did when I looked at this gallery earlier.

My point exactly... :rollseyes:

Quote from: "shanklyforever"
Quote from: "Tom Pynchon's Photo"On Sky, they also believe John Simm to be Dylan Moran and Sarah Alexander to be Samantha Janus - or they did when I looked at this gallery earlier.

My point exactly... :rollseyes:

My humble apologies, I should have taken more notice to what you wrote and understood the impact you intended to make and not paid as much attention as I did to the post that followed, the one about George Doors.

There was me thinking I'd made a incisive point with my post, when in reality you had already made it without trying. You fucking cunt.

Rollseyes

terminallyrelaxed

To the best of us. (Thats me by the way*). Well anyway now we know what Kelly McDonalds would look like halfweay through a bukkake film.
Its a bit Pathe news isnt it? "..and his attractive wife, Kathleen."
Do we need to be told? Have we not eyes? It brings back days of "..and heres the Prince now with his lovely young wife, schmooze schmooze worship them you curs!"

*This. Is Irony.

Gavin