Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:16:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Youtube Thread

Started by garbed_attic, February 03, 2013, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

One Hour Of Red Pandas Eating Crunchy Snacks:

Swift

Quote from: Natnar on April 20, 2022, 12:48:31 PMGeowizard is back with a new "no roads" challenge.
He's attempting to walk from Walsall to Dudley without having to travel down any roads. He's allowed to cross a road but not to walk down the length of a road.

I actually preferred this series to his straight line missions, though the "rules" of the mission itself are somewhat arbitrary. I'm fond of urban exploration and man are there some shitholes on display here.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Who recommended not just bikes here? I'm sure I saw a comment mentioning him the other day. Anyway I've since watched all his vids. Love him, thanks.

sevendaughters

BALD AND BANKRUPT BANGED UP IN RUSSIA

sevendaughters

Quote from: sevendaughters on May 08, 2022, 11:14:14 AMBALD AND BANKRUPT BANGED UP IN RUSSIA

apparently no longer, and not for his real crimes

Famous Mortimer

Jelle's Marble Runs

Considering it's just an elaborate plastic raceway with marbles on it, it's more exciting than most real sports - they've got a great commentator who takes it seriously, which really works. John Oliver sponsored one of their competitions a few years ago, so you may have heard of it, but it's still going strong.

Head Gardener

Cold Meat Platter

All this 'shorts' malarkey is getting right on my tit-end.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on May 16, 2022, 05:51:35 PMAll this 'shorts' malarkey is getting right on my tit-end.

Except the ones where they wank off a horse. Those are good.

hamfist

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 21, 2022, 11:50:04 AMExcept the ones where they wank off a horse. Those are good.

and those ones which make me feel like a paedo where a girl comes on, some spongebob soundtrack is played, then she shuffles off in disgrace and comes back ludicrously sexy for about 780ms

billyandthecloneasaurus

Tom Geowizard called himself a big fan of Jordan Peterson in his latest, annoying but not entirely surprising.

thugler

Quote from: billyandthecloneasaurus on May 25, 2022, 07:15:00 PMTom Geowizard called himself a big fan of Jordan Peterson in his latest, annoying but not entirely surprising.

The no roads thing? I thought he meant the exact opposite..

billyandthecloneasaurus

Quote from: thugler on May 27, 2022, 09:10:09 AMThe no roads thing? I thought he meant the exact opposite..
Nah in a recent geoguesser video, he literally just said it.  I'll find the link:

https://youtu.be/t98r-YV6LnQ

phes

Thought he was a right dick doing his thing during COVID.

thugler

Quote from: billyandthecloneasaurus on May 27, 2022, 02:45:18 PMNah in a recent geoguesser video, he literally just said it.  I'll find the link:

https://youtu.be/t98r-YV6LnQ

Suspect he's having a lark rather than being dead serious there, but who knows

Head Gardener

Endicott

These are the most absurd things I've seen in a while. Only beaten by the people in the comments who think it's real and 'inspirational'.

Dex Sawash

^ I skimmed through the first one, that isn't real?
More pointless than inspirational though.

Sonny_Jim

I suspect there was some mechanical involvement to move that amount of earth, but I'm no enginner

Zero Gravitas

Quite a number of copycats doing the same thing, by all accounts in the rainy season they switch to treehouses which aren't such a drowning hazard/mosquito hotspot.

Quite a beautiful ecosystem of youtube and digger rental and subsequent exposé with sad music.

Cold Meat Platter

I am now obsessed with this man and the three or four different phrases he can say

Notice how he shrewdly makes baldness a selling point for his channel, smart man, baldness is the wave of the future.
I take *slight* issue with his description of himself as a 'foodie' though, considering he mainly eats frozen ready meals.

bgmnts

Anyone who eats any rustlers product should have it made illegal for them to call themselves a foodie.

Kelvin

Frasier gets a gritty reboot:

Mobius

Can anyone remember that site it's like YouTube, but has old movies and bits of telly on it? And just odd stuff. I'm sure a thread was posted about it here once but I can't find it. Cheers

badaids

Quote from: bgmnts on July 01, 2022, 08:55:04 AMdailymotion?

Dailymotion's main advantage I think is that it's not YouTube and therefore less well trodden - so there's loads of telly stuff on there that would get taken down on YouTube such as all the episodes of Bottom, Blackadder etc.... I think the image quality is also generally better and so is their app for viewing stuff.

Vimeo has lots of telly and film on it too but is harder to rummage around in.

Mobius

Quote from: bgmnts on July 01, 2022, 08:55:04 AMdailymotion?

Nah it was more obscure. It's bothering me I can't remember anything particular about it, other than it had old films and was a video search site like YouTube.  Incidentally daily motion keeps forcing me to turn off Adblock nowadays, pretty annoying.

Gonk

Voleflix?

https://vole.wtf/voleflix/

Was doing the rounds back in 2020 as an aggregate of enjoyably cack B-Movies.

Dex Sawash

Sonny_Jim

https://tubitv.com/ maybe? but I don't think you can watch in Europe yet