Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:53:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psybro

Rise of Skywalker is their favourite one. They think Babu Frik is the best character in the whole franchise.

New page edit: this applies to everyone

Butchers Blind

Lordofthefiles

idunnosomename

Rishi and Sajid together doing a dramatic reading of Kevin J. Anderson's Jedi Academy trilogy. they love the Sun Crusher!!

frajer

So was Starmer calling him Jabba the Hutt more damaging than we realised? Couple of hardcore Wars fans couldn't have ignored a diss like that.

wrec

Quote from: Jittlebags on July 05, 2022, 09:27:43 PMWhat if Billy Blowjob calls a snap election? Surely it'll be a single issue election for the electorate. Like the last one was about Brexit, but this time whether we're happy with having a lying self serving toad as PM. Get Boris Done. The fat cunt.

Don't underestimate the gotta hand it to him vote.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Consignia on July 05, 2022, 09:40:44 PMBojo preparing for other ventures? We ask the AI to do a simulation:

I don"t think the word 'tasteful' is necessary, it seems to have a block on doing any real filth. (Believe me, I've tried!)

kalowski

Quote from: Alberon on July 05, 2022, 08:50:24 PMZahawi seen entering number 10. Our new chancellor?

More importantly, what the fuck is going on at the bottom right of that photo?
Cold War Steve as good as ever.

Cerys

Quote from: Alberon on July 05, 2022, 08:50:24 PMZahawi seen entering number 10. Our new chancellor?

More importantly, what the fuck is going on at the bottom right of that photo?

That's just Gove, busy preparing his stash of inflatable ministers.[/quote]

Goldentony

Quote from: Psybro on July 05, 2022, 09:41:15 PMRise of Skywalker is their favourite one. They think Babu Frik is the best character in the whole franchise.

New page edit: this applies to everyone

BABU FRIK IS THE ONLY GOOD STAR WARS ENDEAVOUR SINCE THE CREDITS OF RETURN OF THE JEDI FINISHED SCROLLING FOR THE FIRST TIME, MODS BAN THIS CUNT

jobotic

What the fuck is Babu Frik you geeks?

This is a serious politics thread. Like something Marr might host.

Mobius

idunnosomename

Babu Frik was an Anzellan male who lived during the time of the New Republic Era and the war between the First Order and the Resistance. He maintained a workshop where he worked as a droidsmith among the Spice Runners of Kijimi. He could reprogram or modify almost any droid, regardless of its security measures. He spoke a fractured, heavily accented form of Basic known as Anzellan.

Alberon

Quote from: Mobius on July 05, 2022, 10:29:12 PMJust woke up, is Bunter gone?

Nope, we're into the last half hour of 'Downfall' in the bunker though.

Mobius

Excellent. Just going to have a read of Emma Kennedy's twitter to get a sense of the pulse of the nation.

Consignia

Quote from: Mobius on July 05, 2022, 10:35:36 PMExcellent. Just going to have a read of Emma Kennedy's twitter to get a sense of the pulse of the nation.

Yeah, we are a Gnat's pubic hair away from reversing Brexit.

jobotic

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 05, 2022, 10:30:34 PMBabu Frik was an Anzellan male who lived during the time of the New Republic Era and the war between the First Order and the Resistance. He maintained a workshop where he worked as a droidsmith among the Spice Runners of Kijimi. He could reprogram or modify almost any droid, regardless of its security measures. He spoke a fractured, heavily accented form of Basic known as Anzellan.

Oh, him.

Fair enough.

Goldentony

Quote from: jobotic on July 05, 2022, 10:26:33 PMWhat the fuck is Babu Frik you geeks?

FUCK OFF

Mobius

Alberon

Alberon

I didn't realise our new chancellor was previously the Minister for Silly Walks.

Zero Gravitas

I remember when I was little I always thought that chancellor was picked from the most brilliant economic minds, and the secretary of state for education was previously a revolutionarily good bod from the education sector, and if we ever had an outbreak of a novel coronavirus the person put it charge of response would be at least an ex GP who left his profession for public service.

Psybro

Quote from: jobotic on July 05, 2022, 10:26:33 PMWhat the fuck is Babu Frik you geeks?

He's this weird puppet fella who speaks in a made up nonsense language.  Babu Frik, on the other hand, has been explained elsewhere.

Ferris