Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:38:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomb_dog

That Chalky Tory had his letter printed and ready to go, only having to add in the '5' to the printed 'July' when the "Go!Go!Go!" instruction came through on his WhatsUp group.

TrenterPercenter

This is brilliant.  Can't believe they are going to try and "soldier on". Absolutely stunning.  His final gift to the nation.

Norton Canes

shoulders

jobotic

Allan is another who probably think Johnson isn't right-wing enough

Sebastian Cobb

QuoteBefore the election of 2015, Donelan's career outside politics was in marketing, including a time working on Marie Claire magazine and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).

Forgot to include that bit.

9 resignations in total apparently.

It also seems that household name Michelle Donelan stated in a radio interview that holocaust deniers should be allowed to address university students, in the interests of freedom of speech.

jobotic

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on July 05, 2022, 07:10:53 PM"No PM can survive the resignation of two senior cabinet ministers like that."

I'd actually laugh if he slogged on, in the first seeing my reconstructed face after falling into a tank of industrial chemicals way.

I will mutilate my mistress and smash up and art gallery, if the 1922 rule change fails and labour stubbornly refuse to bring an opposition motion.

Spode

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 05, 2022, 11:29:24 PMForgot to include that bit.

I think they could turn the tide if they have Johnson enter every room with a blaring theme tune and his own massive titantron video. Could even reintroduce the kiss my ass club and maybe give people the stink face in his massive undies

Ferris

Of course he'll slog on, it's all policed on an honour system and he has literally zero shame.

In light of every part of his shameless career, why on earth would he call it a day now?

JamesTC

Mobius

" A snap poll by YouGov this evening found that 69% of Britons say Boris Johnson should resign."

THE SEX NUMBER!!!!

JamesTC

Quote from: Mobius on July 06, 2022, 12:07:50 AM" A snap poll by YouGov this evening found that 69% of Britons say Boris Johnson should resign."

THE SEX NUMBER!!!!

They've turned the sex number against him! Do they have no shame?

Zero Gravitas

From that same poll, 68% expect him to try and stay, soo close to the elusive double, something usually reserved for sex islands.

JesusAndYourBush

OMG it's PMQ's tomorrow!!!  Never have I been so excited for that shitshow!

Zero Gravitas

Video Game Fan 2000

never felt the need for a reaction gif before but why on earth isn't there one of Matsumoto hammering the STOP button

bgmnts

Just for the record, has there ever been a less qualified prime minister?

Goldentony

Video Game Fan 2000

everyone in the conservative bubble as bad as each other when it comes to competence, imo. even someone like George Osborne who could seem canny at times came across like a man who spent the first three decades of life locked in a cupboard all the other times

Johnson having worked in media might give him an edge in political experience outside of "do we fall in behind the racist or the rapist" - much like the high end of management and finance qualifications and experience mean nothing, they're for the little people who do valuable labour. parliamentary politics is a cult, not a profession. how else to explain two-legged nothings like Rees-Mogg swimming in cash and status