Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:41:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Greybum Muchtransanger - the continuing TERFery of Graham Linehan

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, June 03, 2022, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

Quote from: iamcoop on June 04, 2022, 02:48:08 PMHis account has been suspended, according to a Twitter update I just received.

*edit* already noted I see.

How many hours until he opens a new one?

TommyTurnips

I don't think there is time to make Graham's true list of enemies. To actually do enough research to make a list of all of the enemies that has painstakingly and deliberately cultivated during the course of his 54 years as a human would be a truly arduous task.

Barry Admin

Has he started crying yet about how he's been cancelled by the silicon valley incel's just because he wants to protect women and girls.

Sonny_Jim

Yep, definitely on the list.  Me too apparently.  I tremble at the wrath of the mighty banana.

EDIT:  Latest Journalism on the SGB is from JL, who's been playing at amateur detective and scraping up all sorts of dirt on Sophie Cook, a trans women who's been appointed to a diversity role in the CPS.  Only notable because they included a picture of her with Jeremy Corbin and I laughed.

The Bumlord

Despite him being 6'5" I still reckon there's a good chance I could spark him out.

Cold Meat Platter

Sonny_Jim

somersetchris

Has Linehan called out / slagged off Mathews and Hannon by name? I've seen him mention Hat Trick a few times recently and Jimmy Mulville in particular, but not the other two. Is it just that he's said 'former colleagues', or has he named them as traitors? If so, I've missed it. That would be big, really burning his bridges.

How does he expect his musical to progress when he has publicly slagged off every other person involved with it (except the dead ones).

somersetchris

Quote from: The Bumlord on June 04, 2022, 03:43:55 PMDespite him being 6'5" I still reckon there's a good chance I could spark him out.

Go for the legs, he'll topple over

JamesTC

Quote from: somersetchris on June 04, 2022, 03:58:33 PMHas Linehan called out / slagged off Mathews and Hannon by name?

He included them by name on the list of traitors from the show.

somersetchris

Quote from: The Guppy on June 04, 2022, 04:11:20 PMWrap him up like an AT-AT.

@Barry Admin I wish you would reconsider the use of karma on this forum so I could give a +1 to posts like this!

Cold Meat Platter

Things are going well for 'Oliophi' on the tweets.
He just poked his head above the parapet with a "pronouns in the bio" and suddenly there's a lot of interest in the health and whereabouts of his ex-wife lol.

Barry Admin

BennyHedgehog

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: The Bumlord on June 04, 2022, 03:43:55 PMDespite him being 6'5" I still reckon there's a good chance I could spark him out.
Linehan can't fight.

That's not me saying anyone can or should fight him. He just can't fight. I know by the go of him.

idunnosomename

At least he knows what a housekeeper is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: somersetchris on June 04, 2022, 03:58:33 PMHas Linehan called out / slagged off Mathews and Hannon by name? I've seen him mention Hat Trick a few times recently and Jimmy Mulville in particular, but not the other two. Is it just that he's said 'former colleagues', or has he named them as traitors? If so, I've missed it. That would be big, really burning his bridges.

How does he expect his musical to progress when he has publicly slagged off every other person involved with it (except the dead ones).

Graham puts them in the Pedal Binehan during the last couple of minutes of this: https://youtu.be/0AhLmxJe0h8

The Guppy

There was an old man named Pedal Binehan
He hates whiskers on your chinnegan
Twitter came along and blanned old Glin again
Poor old Pedal Binehan

wrec

Quote from: wrec on June 04, 2022, 07:53:02 AMAre Michael Gambon, Frank Muir, Joe Cornish, Elvis Costello, Gerry Adams and Ian Gillan humorous inclusions?
Quote from: The Late Satoru Iwata on June 04, 2022, 02:39:58 PMWhat? No.

There are no humorous inclusions.

I'm going to need specific info on this.

TommyTurnips

Graham once wrote father Ted
Right now he sleeps in a race car bed
And Pope Ted ensures career has ended
His twitter account sock suspended
Also his brain is a banana bunch
Missing out on Rowling Lunch

If you read it vertically it spells GRAHAM. Thank you very much.

Blumf

Not sure where's best to put this, but this thread is high traffic, and a BC video posted here recently mentions Lia Thomas:

Science lady Sabine Hossenfelder gives an overview of the issues involved in trans people in sport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ9YAFYIBOU (16 mins)

As usual when you dig into the details, the answers aren't clear cut, but ultimately, trans athletes aren't a real issue.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

While I appreciate that it's pointless trying to extract any sense from Linehan's deranged babblings, am I right in saying that he believes the Ted musical can still go ahead without any involvement from his new enemies Mathews and Hannon?

How on earth is that going to work? Hannon was supposed to be writing all the songs, and Mathews presumably has the power to put the kibosh on it all.

I know the answer to this is: the musical doesn't actually exist, and even if it did it will never be staged, but still.

Cold Meat Platter

File the serial numbers off, call it father Ned, get Mr Menno to write all the music and Moley designing the sets.
He can write and direct the whole thing, making it about his warped worldview. Hilarity ensues.

I believe this to be the best outcome for everyone.

Kankurette

Quote from: Blumf on June 04, 2022, 05:25:57 PMNot sure where's best to put this, but this thread is high traffic, and a BC video posted here recently mentions Lia Thomas:

Science lady Sabine Hossenfelder gives an overview of the issues involved in trans people in sport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ9YAFYIBOU (16 mins)

As usual when you dig into the details, the answers aren't clear cut, but ultimately, trans athletes aren't a real issue.
But two trans women came first and second in a bike race! Women's sports is ruined!

JamesTC

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on June 04, 2022, 05:40:57 PMFile the serial numbers off, call it father Ned, get Mr Menno to write all the music and Moley designing the sets.
He can write and direct the whole thing, making it about his warped worldview. Hilarity ensues.

I believe this to be the best outcome for everyone.

The name would randomly switch between Ned and Ted throughout the script.

Sonny_Jim