Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:20:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Limmy's still on Twitter and webcam

Started by Mister Six, November 15, 2021, 07:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

The Gene Pitney bouncing on a tractor is very funny.

Cold Meat Platter

Poor cunt now reduced to reviewing ready meals

yaktaur

That's Thom Yorke, an easy mistake to make

Ferris

The new Hawkeye film looks dreadful.

Retinend

Quote from: Lost Oliver on May 12, 2022, 10:46:22 AMCurrently enjoying the Rust streams but do yous know if there's a compilation or something out there? They're like 5 hours long and that's just too much to wade through.

I'd recommend this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkBj-TmX6dM&list=PLCLfbEYKX8Hfvm9n9_fZeJKGifZmA6E0A&index=4

Bigfella

Just discovered Limmy, he seems to have an ability to talk nonsense in a fascinating way.  Loved his rant about the Arnold Clark adverts on Radio Clyde, that had been bugging me for decades.  The bastards!  I was at school with this guy Craig Wallace, normal guy, he later became a DJ on Radio Clyde and chose to use an affected 'does a lot of work for cherri-dee' type voice.  I also noted during one of the Herring interviews that he had to get circumcised due to tight foreskin - is this the origin of the CaB phimosis trope?  He's not bald, so I'm not putting any money on it.

Retinend

Ferris

Cold Meat Platter

Yeah was laughing at one of his tweets the other day where he posted a picture of himself and one of the first responses was someone zooming right in on his hairline. That and people calling him 'foreskin eyes'.

MrMrs

He is a confused old bald man

Been watching his improv videos recently. That Craig is a wild one

Captain Z

I'm a bit behind but I've noticed as of around 2 weeks ago he's been spending more time 'just chatting' and doing YouTube analysis. Benny Harvey's YouTube uploads now have more detailed bookmarking all of the different topics of conversation too.

I realise this is from a different channel, but here's a recent analysis of Russ Abbot's Madhouse:

Mister Six

Quote from: Bigfella on June 18, 2022, 02:26:23 PMI also noted during one of the Herring interviews that he had to get circumcised due to tight foreskin - is this the origin of the CaB phimosis trope?  He's not bald, so I'm not putting any money on it.

Nah, the phimosis thing has been going around on here since long before Limmy became well known. I think it's genuinely just down to a surprising number of people on here (myself included) having had phimosis.

Bigfella

Quote from: Ferris on June 18, 2022, 11:17:32 PMI beg to differ
He has a receding hairline, yes.  I think you're only classed as bald if most of the top of the head is bald, like Willie Thorne.

Bigfella

Quote from: Mister Six on June 19, 2022, 01:48:58 AMNah, the phimosis thing has been going around on here since long before Limmy became well known. I think it's genuinely just down to a surprising number of people on here (myself included) having had phimosis.
It's real? Not sure what to say other than that I hope it works out well for everyone.

Retinend

I cured myself of phimosis. You just have to stretchy stretchy a little bit every day and one day you have fully retractable penis head skin there. Luckily I discovered CaB as a teen and thus began the stretching program early enough. It's probably too late for you all now with your adult phimosised peens, but oh well.

bgmnts

Didn't even think that was possible! My doctor called it a redundant prepuce, presumably it's just a less severe phimosis, but said surgery probably isn't worth it so there you go. I call it eightskin.

Mister Six

Quote from: Bigfella on June 19, 2022, 05:57:19 AMIt's real? Not sure what to say other than that I hope it works out well for everyone.

Keeps foreskin surgeons in work, I suppose.

Solid Jim

Quote from: Captain Z on June 19, 2022, 12:33:15 AMI realise this is from a different channel, but here's a recent analysis of Russ Abbot's Madhouse:

Nice to see Limmy as contemptuous of that fishing anecdote sketch as we were in this thread.

bgmnts

Quote from: Captain Z on June 19, 2022, 12:33:15 AMI'm a bit behind but I've noticed as of around 2 weeks ago he's been spending more time 'just chatting' and doing YouTube analysis. Benny Harvey's YouTube uploads now have more detailed bookmarking all of the different topics of conversation too.

I realise this is from a different channel, but here's a recent analysis of Russ Abbot's Madhouse:

Anytime he spends over half an hour being disgusted at how shit prime time comedy was in the 70s and 80s is an absolute joy.

Isn't it amazing that he is a 47 year old man on a platform for 20 somethings? Love it.

MrMrs

Watching some 2019 improv stories. They're much more bitter and violent. Not entertaining at all. Also why is he whispering.

Memorex MP3

Quote from: MrMrs on June 28, 2022, 10:49:54 AMAlso why is he whispering.
He used to do a lot more late night streams with his streaming room right beside the bedroom.

GMTV

Glad limmy enjoyed his short break on holiday for a couple of days, and is back to his streaming best. Wonder if he enjoyed the peace and quiet for the few days prior to him going on holiday, and indeed the days that have followed his return home.

I'm mildly obsessed with the situation yes.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: MrMrs on June 28, 2022, 10:49:54 AMWatching some 2019 improv stories. They're much more bitter and violent. Not entertaining at all. Also why is he whispering.

As someone who appears to be weirdly obsessed with Limmy (and that is how you come across), you must surely be aware that he sometimes records these things late at night. He has a partner and a child, he doesn't want to wake them up. It's not difficult to understand.

Cold Meat Platter

He's trying to get out of this on a technicality and people aren't having it.

The Bumlord

He has however posted a disturbing picture of him with all spunk on his hand and face