Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:16:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I passed

Started by Black Ship, June 22, 2022, 02:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crenners

CHEF BLACK SHIP vs CHEF RODLEY

Poobum

Phew, thought it was g-g-g-ghost posting. Congrats!

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 22, 2022, 03:51:20 PMYou have my utmost respect. I worked as a chef for three years and I would rather boil puppies in  rats' milk than do it again.

Ironic given that's what you got fired for in the first place

shiftwork2

Quote from: Poobum on June 22, 2022, 05:47:30 PMPhew, thought it was g-g-g-ghost posting. Congrats!
I don't like 'passed' for 'died'.  It's some Americanised shortening of the serviceable and elegant 'passed away' said with so much pussy-footing timidity that the second word gets dropped and it becomes awkward.  You're left with 'nana passed' and it's PASSED WHAT SUNFLOWER SEEDS OR A DRIVING TEST

alright cheers

Congratulations!  What's your signature dish?

monkfromhavana

Is commis chef the rank where you stand by the serving bit of the kitchen calling the other kitchen staff cunts and wiping imaginary splashes of sauce off the plate before it's served?

canadagoose

Quote from: Black Ship on June 22, 2022, 02:42:16 PMJust got a notification that I passed all my assessments for my level 2 commis chef apprenticeship. I am now a fully qualified chef.

Just glad this bullshit is all over and I can just focus on my life.
Congratulations! Sounds like great news - hope your cheffing goes well.

Black Ship

Black Ship

Quote from: madhair60 on June 22, 2022, 04:39:18 PMmake me a fucking sandwich

*Slaps a slices of bread over each of Madhair60's ears*

You are a fucking sandwich.

shiftwork2

Best post so far this year ^

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Poobum on June 22, 2022, 05:47:30 PMPhew, thought it was g-g-g-ghost posting. Congrats!

sad glad news about Black Ship

madhair60

Quote from: Black Ship on June 22, 2022, 07:20:31 PM*Slaps a slices of bread over each of Madhair60's ears*

You are a fucking sandwich.

...........................you're alright, ship

you're alllllllright

Fishfinger

Broil (Brill) news, congrats.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: madhair60 on June 22, 2022, 10:09:50 PM...........................you're alright, ship

you're alllllllright
That's what happens when you get all up in someone's grill.

Ambient Sheep

Well done you!  Congratulations!

Brian Freeze

Congratulations Black Ship!

What knives have you got? And do you sharpen them yourself?

Zero Gravitas

This seems like a step in the wrong direction, if the ideal state of affairs is having as few chefs as possible.

Black Ship

Black Ship

Quote from: Brian Freeze on June 23, 2022, 06:15:17 AMCongratulations Black Ship!

What knives have you got? And do you sharpen them yourself?

We have a contract with a company called Nella who change our knives at least once a week. That way we always have access to sharpened knives at work.

Tokyo van Ramming

Quote from: Black Ship on June 23, 2022, 03:27:22 PMWe have a contract with a company called Nella who change our knives at least once a week. That way we always have access to sharpened knives at work.

Bagsy not coming in on the week they change the knives for spoons lol

Well done, Black Ship!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Pineapple on pizza. Yes or no?

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Black Ship on June 23, 2022, 03:27:22 PMWe have a contract with a company called Nella who change our knives at least once a week. That way we always have access to sharpened knives at work.

Interesting, thanks.

gmoney

Wrong thread. Congratulations!

Emma Raducanu

Did you have to cook for Gregg Wallace, while someone narrated your every move?