Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:22:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New posters intro thread

Started by Barry Admin, June 16, 2022, 02:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the science eel

Quote from: jobotic on June 23, 2022, 11:25:41 AMYou make this post weekly

Once before.

But nice to see a response this time!

The Mollusk

Paul Calf

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on June 23, 2022, 11:43:47 AMmy dad's a right cunt, if anyone wants a pop at him, I won't mind

Had a 'pop' at him last night, mate.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on June 23, 2022, 11:43:47 AMmy dad's a right cunt, if anyone wants a pop at him, I won't mind

actually i think your dad is brilliant ahhhh

dontpaintyourteeth

chutnut

I'm not really that new, but newer that I thought (I was sure I'd posted a few times over the years before August but apparently not). Been lurking on and off for about 20 years though

Agree that @Stigdu has been treated pretty nastily from what I've seen, even a lot of people that weren't being outright rude were treating him like some kind of test subject, very strange. I find it easy enough to ignore the unpleasantness on here but unfortunately it is around. On the whole it's great though.

Anyway don't really have much else to say other than hello!

The Mollusk

Love your contributions in Oscillations @chutnut - you felt like part of the furniture straight away.

Fambo Number Mive

Just like to say welcome to all new posters and enjoy, I've been on CAB since 2003 and love this place. The best forum on the internet and the site I visit most often.

imitationleather

imitationleather

Only joking... I'm not really!!

Spoon of Ploff

i was new once. you wouldn't think it to look at me now

Stigdu

Quote from: chutnut on June 23, 2022, 02:21:15 PMI'm not really that new, but newer that I thought (I was sure I'd posted a few times over the years before August but apparently not). Been lurking on and off for about 20 years though

Agree that @Stigdu has been treated pretty nastily from what I've seen, even a lot of people that weren't being outright rude were treating him like some kind of test subject, very strange. I find it easy enough to ignore the unpleasantness on here but unfortunately it is around. On the whole it's great though.

Anyway don't really have much else to say other than hello!

Hello chutnut! And thanks for the kind words.

If there are four things I've learnt since posting on certain threads in here, it's 1. Do a bit of Googling beforehand if you're unsure of/have never heard of certain terms being bandied about, lest the CaB pack rip you to shreds, 2. be careful posting about subjects you know little about, 3. learn how to count.

Dr Rock

And don't ask about the Secret Forum.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 23, 2022, 02:34:35 PMJust like to say welcome to all new posters and enjoy, I've been on CAB since 2003 and love this place. The best forum on the internet and the site I visit most often.

You visit other forums?!

GET HIM FELLAS!

madhair60

i'd just like to say to all the new posters "fuck off", you are not welcome here. thanks

The Mollusk

I give it 10 mins before madhair comes back to say he regrets posting that and he's sorry and he's also a baby and he loves to pee and poo

madhair60

who doesn't love to pee and poo

Mr_Simnock

This is a great forum, you just have to learn to ignore the miserable negative fools, the self important Mainwaring's and the sock puppets. If you are prepared to stick around you will get to experience\learn about things you very probably won't anywhere else and that will reward you for the rest of your life. Shame CaB radio isn't around any more, I saw and heard things via that I will never experience again, the best shows were the ones where the host asked you not to record them as someone will probably lose their job due to the material being played currently not available anywhere due to legal concerns, it felt like such a sneaky privileged peek at stuff.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Sebastian Cobb

Hi I'm new. I'm not really but still feel like one of the new ones.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 23, 2022, 10:50:28 PMHi I'm new. I'm not really but still feel like one of the new ones.
somehow you only made yours a few months before mine but it still feels like you're a legacy poster and im new
hope you enjoy your stay though mate its great here give it a chance

madhair60

hi guys, really excited to be here - you all seem so funny and interesting!

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on June 23, 2022, 10:58:38 PMsomehow you only made yours a few months before mine but it still feels like you're a legacy poster and im new
hope you enjoy your stay though mate its great here give it a chance

See I see you as an enigmatic poster from times past that checks in occasionally but gets a heroes welcome.

Tokyo van Ramming

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on June 23, 2022, 11:25:08 PM
here he is

Was thinking the same thing. Beasting the F&C thread, what a guy

Tokyo van Ramming

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 23, 2022, 11:04:18 PMSee I see you as an enigmatic poster from times past that checks in occasionally but gets a heroes welcome.

Was thinking the same thing. errr

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on June 23, 2022, 11:25:08 PM
here he is

Lockdown has caused me to grow long hair and now i basically look like this IRL, but also unshaven.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'd get yourself checked out. It might be liver failure.

Paul Calf

It is important for newcomers to be aware that Mr. Simnock wears black clothes and smokes cigarettes with his collar turned up. He is a very cool guy.