Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:30:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nazi charity investigated

Started by touchingcloth, June 30, 2022, 09:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

can someone link me to the Vladimir Putin memorial charity so i can bung a bob, i dont know what they're raising money for but i trust if its Putin itll be for something really good and nothing will be embezzled

Video Game Fan 2000

Bung A Bob To Blow Up A Bench

shoulders

'I haven't bothered to learn the terms of things that I, by consequence do not fully understand' is a really weak basis on which to begin moaning.

idunnosomename

Buy a bottle of Putin gin, bursting with the aromas of his childhood garden in Georgia St Petersburg. All proceeds go toward a 90m sculpture of him buggering Nazi Captain Tom.

shoulders

JamesTC

It keeps making him look like an Ood.

Buelligan

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 02, 2022, 12:45:19 PMJust hope they don't make fun of your racist, fascist Daddy Putin. That'll have you spittin feathers 😡

Heheh, you're Paul Mason and I claim my ₽5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0JOVSAQxOI

Stigdu

Quote from: shoulders on July 02, 2022, 12:59:08 PM'I haven't bothered to learn the terms of things that I, by consequence do not fully understand' is a really weak basis on which to begin moaning.

I did, though. I had to Google them, sure. Kayfabe means to be theatrical like in wrestling. Hagiography is holding something to high esteem, like revering . I forget what iconoclasm means. Something about attacking cherished beliefs.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Stigdu on July 02, 2022, 01:20:09 PMI did, though. I had to Google them, sure. Kayfabe means to be theatrical like in wrestling. Hagiography is holding something to high esteem, like revering . I forget what iconoclasm means. Something about attacking cherished beliefs.

He was talking about @Kankurette not you

shoulders

canadagoose

Is MVBS an old member here? I'm trying to work out who. A few bells are ringing but I'm not 100% yet.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: JamesTC on July 02, 2022, 01:11:06 PM

It keeps making him look like an Ood.

the one when he's just standing on it is properly uncanny

imagine a horror movie about Captain Tom Moore where he's undead and the clue that somethings up is that he walks placidly across a trampoline without it undulating like Christ on the waters or the ending of Being There

Endicott

Stigdu

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 02, 2022, 01:22:04 PMHe was talking about @Kankurette not you

I didn't really think I was moaning either, to be honest. *shrug*. Dont worry, Martin. This shoulders character gave a real high-and-mighty reply to me in a PM recently, but I do my best to only try and see the nice in people. Sometimes it can be hard.

Buelligan

You know what?  What not do a list of nice things, cheer all us cunts up a bit.  Show us how it's done.

I'll start you off -  a lovely little puppy, driving a small car -

Stigdu

Quote from: Buelligan on July 02, 2022, 02:05:47 PMYou know what?  What not do a list of nice things, cheer all us cunts up a bit.  Show us how it's done.

Post a reply when you find something particularly funny
It's always nice to feel you've contributed something that's brightened someone's day.

When you're able to call someone a c**t, take a breather for a minute and think - is it really necessary? - and post something non-insulting and reasoned instead.

Be accepting that other people have different opinions than you and not bang on about it making those in a minority feel marginalised and ganged up on.

Smile and be happy. :)

P. S. Cute photo. My 7yo would go 'awwww!' if she saw that.

Buelligan

Thanks.  I hoped you'd like it.  But you're not playing properly - don't waste time telling others how to do the nice thing.  Do the nice thing.

I'll start again -

Feeling better?

jobotic

Quote from: Stigdu on July 02, 2022, 02:10:36 PMPost a reply when you find something particularly funny
It's always nice to feel you've contributed something that's brightened someone's day.

When you're able to call someone a c**t, take a breather for a minute and think - is it really necessary? - and post something non-insulting and reasoned instead.

Be accepting that other people have different opinions than you and not bang on about it making those in a minority feel marginalised and ganged up on.

Smile and be happy. :)

P. S. Cute photo. My 7yo would go 'awwww!' if she saw that.

What marginalised minority are you and MVBS part of?

Endicott

Ferris

The Mollusk

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 02, 2022, 12:45:19 PMJust hope they don't make fun of your racist, fascist Daddy Putin. That'll have you spittin feathers 😡

Ah, that's the post that finally reveals you can safely be ignored.

kittens

can we try and guess who MVBS is? can we have a clue

Johnny Yesno

Who knows, but he uses only the most reliable sources when he's attacking the reputations of black people: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=95062.msg4956275#msg4956275

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 02, 2022, 03:08:05 PMWho knows, but he uses only the most reliable sources when he's attacking the reputations of black people: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=95062.msg4956275#msg4956275

The source was Sharpton himself you plonker

touchingcloth

Quote from: Buelligan on July 02, 2022, 02:05:47 PMYou know what?  What not do a list of nice things, cheer all us cunts up a bit.  Show us how it's done.

I'll start you off -  a lovely little puppy, driving a small car -

Stasi on zimmers, gestapo with kittens
Kapos removing shoes, coats, hats and mittens
Brand them with numbers and take all their rings
These are a few of my favourite things

When they all clap
The thousandth lap
And my knees inflame
Daughter simply counts the coins in the cap
And I just don't feel the shame

Buelligan

Quote from: kittens on July 02, 2022, 03:04:54 PMcan we try and guess who MVBS is? can we have a clue

Take a pee out of a varsity boat then put to sea.  Put A on the beginning.

I made that one up for you.

Spoiler alert
Answer: A CUNT
[close]

jobotic

Were there any old posters who got upset about the colour of other people's coffins?

kalowski

Quote from: Buelligan on July 02, 2022, 02:16:07 PMThanks.  I hoped you'd like it.  But you're not playing properly - don't waste time telling others how to do the nice thing.  Do the nice thing.

I'll start again -

Feeling better?
This always make me feel better.

Kankurette

Quote from: Stigdu on July 02, 2022, 12:25:30 PMGenuine LOL there. I've realised I'm definitely stupid. I've learnt another 2 words today. Hagiography and iconoclasm. Is it just very learned English teachers who post on this forum?

For what it's worth, I don't think Martin comes across as racist, rather just angry at the attention given to black people over white people (although I don't see that comparison myself, really).
And we wonder why more white people don't post on here.