Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:09:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Little Britain Rpts on Radio 4

Started by TotalNightmare, February 13, 2004, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TotalNightmare

Its next week sometime...

i should know, but im lazy...

But is anyone going to save these and host them for download so that i dont have to shell out for the CD which i have been told is rather shoddy and hastened together...

Kinda like what was done with the On The Hour BBC tapes...

Coz i want them...

Darrell

Odd move, since BBC7 have been repeating them, but welcome all the same - I can finally tape the three episodes I didn't tape first time around (I have the MP3s like, but a tape's much nicer. Yeah, and I know I could have taped them on BBC7 but I think they clashed with something I was videoing at the time).

Even for those who didn't like the TV series, listen to this because it is BETTER. By a mile.

One of my all-time favourite radio series this - just a phenomenal bit of radio comedy, not restrained by Steve Bendelack, ruined by a stupid film effect or diluted by a distant non-live audience response. Definitely the best thing Lucas and Walliams have ever done.

"No.... too Welsh."

P.S. I'll try and update the Audio Archive in the next couple of weeks with the This Morning and Chris Moyles interviews they did a month or so ago.

butnut

I think - and this is from memory - that they're on on Tuesday at 18.30 hours.

I somehow missed this when it was on the radio, so I'm looking forward to it with some interest, I can tell you.

Phil

Butnut is correct. The repeats start at 6:30pm , Tuesday 17th February on Radio 4. Episode 1 of 9.

jutl

Jim Naughtie said that he thought these were very funny on the Today programme this morning. I wouldn't have thought that they would be his kind of thing...

danabnormal