Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,782
  • Total Topics: 106,776
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:13:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fact Me Till I Fart? ...help

Started by WInkle, October 22, 2004, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WInkle

Years back, someone told me that the phrase 'fact me till i fart' came from a real thing, where a newsreader lady told her producer/lover via her mic and earpiece to 'fuck me till i fart', not realising that the whole crew could hear.

Does anyone know the whole story, and the details, like which newsreader it was and where it happened, stuff like that?

Thanks.

Ambient Sheep

Nope, but now you mention it the story does ring a bell.  I'd never connected the two before now though, but it's more than likely it's a deliberate reference if so.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

jutl

I heard the story in connection with Sue Lawley, and I've always thought that the CM use is a reference. Private Eye seems like the place I originally got the anecdote, but I can't be sure.

Here's an entirely unreliable reference.

alan strang

Drop The Dead Donkey made reference to the Lawley rumour by having their newsreader character Sally Smedley involved in a similar covertly-recorded shagging session - during which she wails "Oh...oh... my big Viking warrior" or something similar.

The entire news office are then issued with their own personal copies of the event on cassette and start making giggly jokes at her expense - wearing comedy viking helmets or making up fake news reports, eg one about a ferry accident ("The Viking ship has rammed the Sally Line").

WInkle

Thanks everyone.

But if anyone has some facts to add, feel free because I haven't quite farted yet.

Clinton Morgan

The story as I have been told it by my ex-boss (and also a fucking cunt) and slightly paraphrased:

A production crew member got the youngest member of the team to try and seduce Sue Lawley because he wanted to but he felt that he had no chance so sex by proxy was the only option. The young lad and Sue got slightly drunk on champagne and both went upstairs to the hotel room. She unaware that the hotel room was mic-ed up and a van was outside.

One thing led to another and the boys in the van heard the future presenter of Desert Island Discs moan, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me till I fart!"

Other stories I heard, which usually ended up on, "And I walked straight in and caught them shagging." include:

The curtain in a television studio opening up revealing a female ventriliquist (that one who has a lamb-puppet wearing eye-shadow) with her arms and legs in a star shape being penetrated against the wall by a crew member.

Tommy Cooper and his assistant on the job. Cooper gave my ex-boss a bottle of booze as a thank-you to keeping mum.

Kenny Everett and Lulu shagging in the studio.

Chris Tarrant and Sally James shagging in ATV studios.

Chris Tarrant drunk as a skunk pushing a piano into the swimming pool of the Albany Hotel in Birmingham. Taken over by the Holiday Inn.

Janice Long giving blow-jobs to the production crew.

mayer

Quote from: "Clinton Morgan"Tommy Cooper and his assistant on the job. Cooper gave my ex-boss a bottle of booze as a thank-you to keeping mum.

probably a bit late to give it back now i suppose...

jutl

Quote from: "WInkle"Thanks everyone.

But if anyone has some facts to add, feel free because I haven't quite farted yet.

Sue Lawley's BBC page has a quote that begins:

QuoteLawley's consensual, almost sensual probing...

Why not contact her via her agent?

Lumiere

Quote from: "Clinton Morgan"
Other stories I heard, which usually ended up on, "And I walked straight in and caught them shagging." include:

The curtain in a television studio opening up revealing a female ventriliquist (that one who has a lamb-puppet wearing eye-shadow) with her arms and legs in a star shape being penetrated against the wall by a crew member.

Tommy Cooper and his assistant on the job. Cooper gave my ex-boss a bottle of booze as a thank-you to keeping mum.

Kenny Everett and Lulu shagging in the studio.

Chris Tarrant and Sally James shagging in ATV studios.

Chris Tarrant drunk as a skunk pushing a piano into the swimming pool of the Albany Hotel in Birmingham. Taken over by the Holiday Inn.

Janice Long giving blow-jobs to the production crew.

Don't forget Daisy Donovan supposedly servicing the entire 11 O'Clock show team.

Ciarán2

Christ, it's like the ghost of Lynda Lee Potter has come back to haunt us....

WInkle

Quote from: "Ciarán"Christ, it's like the ghost of Lynda Lee Potter has come back to haunt us....

Apparently, Linda Lee Potter used to flick her bean while the Daily Mail editor spanked-off.

Ambient Sheep

On the subject of Sue Lawley, it *is* the one clip on my BBC VT Christmas Tape compilation that made my jaw absolutely drop - and that of everyone who's seen it.

The intro to Good King Memorex (I think? The 1979 one anyway) in which she just so casually swears.  Nothing that outrageous, just the way it drops out of her mouth as if it's an every-minute occurrence.  Surprising in the way it shocks.