Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:53:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ready Teddy Death

Started by Dr David V, October 24, 2004, 07:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr David V

I'm very tentatively putting this in CC, but regardless...

I saw an advert for this on Channel 4 a few days ago, and I noticed it on DVD in Virgin today. It appears to be a film featuring teddys being mutilated in various ways, at a £15 pricetag. Has anyone seen this at all? Is it as poor as the trailers make it out to be?

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Never heard of that one but it sounds like a bit of a rip off of Happy Tree Friends which is painfully funny if your in the mood for ultraviolence being inflicted on woodland creatures.
It's a cartoon by the way. Nothing for animal lovers to get too upset by.

Rubbish Monkey

You could try http://www.readyteddydeath.com/ for more information and video clips.

I aint seen the dvd myself. Happy Tree Freinds is magnificent, the 3rd dvd should be out soon i think.

Darrell

Happy Tree Friends is complete offal - Itchy and Scratchy without the irony.

Godzilla Bankrolls

Loads of classic Warner Brothers stuff, or Tom and Jerry, is ultraviolent. Also, they have proper characters, great music and FUNNY JOKES.

wheatgod

happy tree friends is a disgrace. i say this not because of the ultraviolence, but because i find it terrible