Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:36:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Vic & Bob - The Glove (New Film)

Started by Malcy, September 27, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chip

Quote from: madhair60 on September 29, 2018, 10:30:00 PMWhat happened to Shooting Stars: The Inside Story from 2008? Why has it just fallen off the fucking internet? WHERE IS IT

I don't know if you're still looking for this four years later, but it appears to be very easily findable on Youtube.

This one was uploaded just a month after you made the post!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPXwn7CABjw&ab_channel=shatmelegovx2

thenoise

Quote"Bob and me wrote a film, about 12 years ago, which we keep threatening to do and we've been asked to do, so we might do that next year. And that will probably be the final appearance of Vic Reeves."

Doesn't sound like it's happening.

The Bumlord

Wasn't there a cast photo of them all ages ago?

Summoning MJ to mind probably isn't the best idea really.

Malcy

Was only thinking about this the other day and wondering what was happening with it. Apparently this is due to start filming next month with more cast including Matt Berry, Kevin Eldon and Gina McKee added.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/film/news/7176/vic-and-bob-movie-the-glove-adds-cast

Ron Superior

If the original cast list is still included, including the likes of Key and Way then that's a great lineup, but I'm worried the new lot are a replacement. Still, cautiously very optimistic about this. Rewatched Catterick recently and it held up really well, and they've arguably got weirder since then so it they lean in to that with the right people behind it then this could be great.

EggsLikeABird

All Vic and Bob's mates will be in it. It just so happens that all Vic and Bob's mates are extremely talented, so this is fantastic news.

lauraxsynthesis

Rehearsal photos on tiktok! https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYkdb4x8/
Still due to start filming next month

Armed Traffic Warden

Fingers crossed Bob doesn't die before it's made.*

*It's what we're all thinking.

TheMonk

Quote from: The Bumlord on June 07, 2022, 01:13:08 AMWasn't there a cast photo of them all ages ago?

Summoning MJ to mind probably isn't the best idea really.
No, when it comes to pop stars he's one of the least funny I'd have thought.

PlanktonSideburns

Are you imagining him geordie though

Alberon

Might not be coming soon. From an article on the Telegraph about Moir's new painting show.

QuoteThere is supposed to be one last outing for Vic and Bob, a feature film called The Glove, seemingly on the verge of being shot for the past three years. "It keeps getting moved down the line," Moir says. "It might happen, it might not happen. To do it would be good, but I'm not worrying about it."

Malcy

Doesn't seem arsed whether it happens or not which I suppose doesn't help.

TheMonk

I'd rather they just do another series of Big Night Out, Shooting Stars or House Of Fools. It can't be great based on the enthusiasm.