Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:59:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

I forget how much he sounds like the Iain Duncan Smiths impression of him. Really flat "duhhhhh" voice

Yes the PEDO acronym being superspelled out was hilarious

phantom_power

His "Do you believe this?" looks to camera are another unintended area of comedy

Martin Van Buren Stan

He's such a wanker for equating nudity with sex anyway. In lots of cultures nudity isn't seen as toxic like it is here. And as a Christian maybe he shouldn't be acting like god's greatest creation is evil

Kankurette

bgmnts

Anyone using the term holocaust in such a trivial manner demonstrates they have no fucking conception of what actual suffering or oppression is.

(Removed violence)

George Oscar Bluth II

I wonder how Lozza is feeling about All This now, given he's not getting a rise out of anyone anymore, his acting career is over and the world has moved on.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on April 19, 2022, 12:49:40 PMI wonder how Lozza is feeling about All This now, given he's not getting a rise out of anyone anymore, his acting career is over and the world has moved on.

At least he'll be able to spend more time with the children..... oh dear.

jobotic

You all mock him but he smoked rolled a cigarette at an anti-lockdown rally AND had a pint of Peroni at a pub when it became legal to do so.

Like to see you betas do that. Jealous much?

Cold Meat Platter

buttgammon

The BRING BACK SMOKING IN PUBS school of juvenile Randian wank.

Johnny Yesno

sevendaughters

gone quiet here and daresay in the life of Mr. Fox. anyway he is now banned from twitter for repurposing the trans Pride flag to make it look like a swastika and then using that as his avatar.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: sevendaughters on June 27, 2022, 03:53:32 PMgone quiet here and daresay in the life of Mr. Fox. anyway he is now banned from twitter for repurposing the trans Pride flag to make it look like a swastika and then using that as his avatar.

Nah he just had to change his profile pic.

Blue Jam

Think he's had his account locked a few times now hasn't he? He could eventually be banned for repeated violations of the terms of service, as Glinner was.

Kankurette

I can't even get mad, it's beyond pathetic. I've seen more dignified toddlers.

somersetchris

What a surprise Lozza has got himself a grift fronting an anti-trans documentary. I'm not fucking watching it, even though it came up as a SPONSORED POST on fucking Facebook.

I don't know if this in another thread, the trailer of Laurence Fox playing Hunter Biden in this upcoming blockbuster is out

BritishHobo

Holy shit the comments are grim. I can't believe how desperate these people are that they keep trying to push Hunter Biden as if he's some mythical figure whose impossible crimes could bring down the entire United States government if revealed. Joe Biden as a terrifying despot of Ceaser-esque proportions instead of a pointless neoliberal gust of wind.

Kankurette

The irony is that loads of these people support actual nonce Donald Trump.

Rev+

Presented by Breitbart films in their motion picture debut, no less.

There's probably a decent film to be made about Hunter's laptop, but I'm not sure it's this one.  This one probably doesn't address why he flew from California to Delaware in order to get a laptop fixed by a legally blind guy who, as a result, couldn't confirm who dropped it off.  I mean, that's intrigue!

George White

dissolute ocelot

I'm sure a significant fraction of politicians' kids are grifters - look at Euan Blair ffs - but Trump's kids are the worst.

Maybe we need some kind of muppet baby series with all the lickle baby politician spawn.

Fambo Number Mive

Biden's face reminds me of Trump's a bit in that poster. Apart from the hair.

phantom_power

It's like an alt-right Vice. Is that THE Robert Davi directing?

Fox's American accent is surprisingly similar to Benedict Cumberbatch's

Just think. All that hair, make-up and wardrobe assistance and he still looks like he absolutely honks

Jake Thingray

Davi has been a right-winger for some years, as shown by his participation in the atrocious An American Carol.

Fambo Number Mive

I remember Something Awful's political cartoons thread which featured Garrison's cartoons a lot, some of which featured a naked wild eyed Hunter Biden. I expect he will mention this film in some of his cartoons. A naked wild eyed Hunter Biden trying to get the film removed from the internet or something.