Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:18:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Connor O'Malley's insanely funny YouTube videos

Started by The Mollusk, August 29, 2020, 09:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

basterfeldt

For any London O'Malley fans, he's got a live show that still has tickets available on Friday the 3rd at Studio 9294. There's one on Thursday at the Moth club but it's sold out.

AllisonSays

I bought two tickets to the Studio 9294 gig on a drunken whim the other night. No idea what to expect, really - I can't imagine he does a full stand up set in the intensely manic mode of the videos - but curious to find out.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: AllisonSays on June 03, 2022, 12:02:11 PMI bought two tickets to the Studio 9294 gig on a drunken whim the other night. No idea what to expect, really - I can't imagine he does a full stand up set in the intensely manic mode of the videos - but curious to find out.

There's a short review of it in the Stand Up thread: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=54529.msg4936681#msg4936681

I'm also hoping to go tonight, I'm absolutely shattered so might end up not making it, but if I can nap during my lunch hour I'll hopefully be there.

AllisonSays

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on June 03, 2022, 12:31:56 PMThere's a short review of it in the Stand Up thread: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=54529.msg4936681#msg4936681

I'm also hoping to go tonight, I'm absolutely shattered so might end up not making it, but if I can nap during my lunch hour I'll hopefully be there.

That review has reassured me somewhat, I think! Hope you can make it, we're coming up from Brighton so it's a right pain in the dick to get out to Hackney Wick, but it should be an interesting show.

sevendaughters

was going to start a new thread and did a search and found Nags well ahead of the curve.

Anyway, his new one is his peak.

Retinend

This latest one is funny, but it deserves to be taken more seriously. It's a piece of art.

Toki

I found watching the joy he performs the fall angels bit with pretty hard to watch the second time through, knowing where the character goes. His performance is perfectly pitched between misguided righteous anger and guileless innocence. I'm relatively new to O'Malley, only seen him in JPTWY, but this is great. Funny but upsetting.

Arvs

Absolutely loving his latest video.

In general I've just been loving his output. I remember like 5 years ago stoned as hell a friend showing me the TruthHunters.com video and I've watched every single upload since then. He has a real unique manic energy to his performance.