Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:54:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

He's going towards the left. Think I'm giving him too much credit tho.

Blumf

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on June 20, 2022, 12:18:56 PMHe's going towards the left. Think I'm giving him too much credit tho.

Had the same though. Possibly he drew Biden first, then had to layout the bike to match.

Probably still giving him too much credit.

retsuza

These suggestions are too coherent for Garrison's twisted mind. If anything it should be even more obfuscated - The pedals should be on backwards. The chain should say antifa. There should be a honking red clown nose bike horn.

Cold Meat Platter

The perspective suggested by the lines has just registered and now my brain has gone haywire

idunnosomename

Cant believe there was a horse paste one the other day. Still thinks a vaccine prevents you getting a disease rather than prepping your immune system to fight it. Just sad at this point really.

After his effort with NFTs, hes pushing the signed prints and original drawings of each cartoon pretty hard now. Even though I cant see why he doesn't sketch the line drawing straight onto a tablet.

FalknerHinton

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 20, 2022, 01:21:53 PMAfter his effort with NFTs, hes pushing the signed prints and original drawings of each cartoon pretty hard now. Even though I cant see why he doesn't sketch the line drawing straight onto a tablet.

I'm almost tempted by a signed print you know. I quite like his cartooning style so I'd get the most batshit crazy cartoon he's done and just marvel at its mind-boggling inanity all day. The downside being that I don't want to give the fruitcake any money.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: FalknerHinton on June 21, 2022, 12:44:20 PMI'm almost tempted by a signed print you know. I quite like his cartooning style so I'd get the most batshit crazy cartoon he's done and just marvel at its mind-boggling inanity all day. The downside being that I don't want to give the fruitcake any money.

Forge yourself one, it's the only way

Blumf

This one is pretty good, deranged, but artistically neat:

https://grrrgraphics.com/death-race-2024/

Text is as nutty as you'd expect

QuoteIt's a race to the finish, our future depends on who has control of the steering wheel of state.

Currently a demented Deep State puppet is steering America towards the brink of a globalist abyss, where the future of eating bugs and weeds, inflation, and Chinese type social credit systems await.

You will become human cattle, living safe, controlled lives managed by the global elite in their estates. Every move you make will be watched and controlled.

Mr_Simnock

QuoteYou will become human cattle, living safe, controlled lives managed by the global elite in their estates. Every move you make will be watched and controlled.

good job that's not like it is now in the US eh?

evilcommiedictator

So Trump is the demented Deep State puppet?

I'd also like a breakdown of what a Chinese type social credit system is please, and no references to that Black Mirror episode

Alberon

zomgmouse

retsuza

Anyone else think the praetorian guard are so WOKE these days

Kankurette

Well, the FBI are cunts but not for the reasons he thinks.

Also, good CHRIST Jews live rent free in Garrison's head. Did a Jewish guy shag his mum or something?

idunnosomename

Quote from: Alberon on August 09, 2022, 11:08:18 PMHow does the Praetorian Guard figure into this?
they offed some particularly shitty Emperors when everyone turned against them? can't wait for Garrison's defence of girlboss Galba etc

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 09, 2022, 11:45:12 PMthey offed some particularly shitty Emperors when everyone turned against them? can't wait for Garrison's defence of girlboss Galba etc
The beauty of the cartoon is that the pretorian guard were loyal some of the time and disloyal some of the time, so they represent everything. Just as the KGB were instrumental in ousting Khrushchev as well as defending other Soviet leaders.

Incidentally, the idea of the Gestapo as an all-powerful secret police was a myth made up by post-war Germans trying to excuse their complicity with Nazism; the Gestapo was largely composed of clerical workers who wrote up denunciations from members of the public reporting on their neighbours. So it's hard to imagine anybody less like the Pretorian Guard, who mainly ate olives and had anal sex.

jobotic

I didn't know Paul Lynde was in the KGB.

I'll get you Comrade Pitstopva

evilcommiedictator

yesss, eat each other's faces, yessssssss

https://grrrgraphics.com/illbert-a-parody/

Best bits
QuoteScott Adams, the creator of the popular comic strip 'Dilbert,' defended getting vaccinated against Covid because he believes in science. Apparently the cartoonist and self-proclaimed hypnotist was himself hypnotized by the legacy media and corrupt medical experts such as Fauci. They convinced him to get the jabs. Had he carried out any kind of independent research, he might have made a smarter decision.

QuoteI didn't know any of this since I no longer follow Adams, and he blocked GrrrGraphics on his twitter feed back in 2019, but I came across a disturbing video that he posted on YouTube. He may be experiencing some injection remorse, but his pride will not let him admit it. Not completely. He begrudgingly said we anti-vax types may be right, but we were right 'accidentally' and we're still stupid compared to him. Fine—that's his opinion and he's entitled to it.

QuoteWhat disturbed me most was watching him launch into a blistering, purple-faced tirade while using extremely foul language—just because some woman on the streaming comment section questioned his wisdom for getting the experimental and grossly under-tested mRNA pokes. He called the woman the 'C' word and insulted her husband and family. It was grotesque to hear him say these things and I will not repost his words here.

QuoteDogbert would not approve

Quote4chan's '/pol' promptly raked Adams through the coals and I know what that's like, but Adams truly deserved their rebuke. Adams fancies himself a man of brilliance, but he failed to do his homework on the Covid vaccines, which are neither safe nor effective. They are killing a great many.

Whereas COVID.......

QuoteI will never take the jabs and I have natural immunity, having had Covid last summer

QuoteIf Adams is truly are as smart as he says he is, he will admit he made a mistake. Oh—and have more respect for women. C'mon, man...apologize.

Dogbert's reply

QuoteI'm preparing a defamation suit against Ben Garrison for this misinformation. An apology and clarification would be sufficient to stop it. He knows by know that he misrepresented my views and damaged my business. It's going to be expensive.

Fauci is hypnotizing you whilst using science, which involves green gas coming from needles. If anyone can work out a coherent relationship with Dogbert being stuck in an icecube (with mosquitoes?) and the rest of the cartoon, they should win a nobel prize.

Kankurette

The guy who drew Greta Thunberg being spanked by Mother Nature thinks Adams is disrespectful to women? Maaaaate.

DoesNotFollow

Anyone ever visited the Camelot Castle Hotel in Tintagel? We did for a (pretty shit) afternoon tea as part of a relative's birthday celebrations. One of it's many peculiarities is that it had, among the dozens faux-gold-framed pictures of celebrity "friends of the hotel" in the foyer, a large faux-gold-framed Ben Garrison cartoon. Surreal place that only gets weirder with each remembering of it.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on January 04, 2023, 06:15:13 PMAnyone ever visited the Camelot Castle Hotel in Tintagel? We did for a (pretty shit) afternoon tea as part of a relative's birthday celebrations. One of it's many peculiarities is that it had, among the dozens faux-gold-framed pictures of celebrity "friends of the hotel" in the foyer, a large faux-gold-framed Ben Garrison cartoon. Surreal place that only gets weirder with each remembering of it.

Which Garrison cartoon was it? Had he visited and drawn one for the hotel with him sitting at a table labelled "table" and holding a spoon labelled "spoon of truth" while he stirred his tea (labelled tea)? With Buff Trump sitting opposite him with a napkin tucked into his suit while Fauci, an Antifa member and Biden stood outside the window shaking their fists at Garrison and Trump having fun?

buttgammon

idunnosomename

wonder if it was the Brexit ship one. that was pretty popular back in the UK qanon days under May.

ajsmith2

Can someone post Ben's recent 'Mega Maga New Year' cartoon? (I'm on my phone so I can't oblige)... it's a greatest hits classic of delusion.

idunnosomename

yeah it was funny he went quiet when Trump did his cringe NFTs, then did kick up again. his site now has cloudfare protection, and the pop ups are really fucking annoying. anyway.

We're fine!

NoSleep

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 04, 2023, 11:04:08 PMyeah it was funny he went quiet when Trump did his cringe NFTs

Probably miffed that his artistic skills were bypassed. Besides, every one of the NFTs depict ©Buff Trump.