Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,470
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:23:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Limmy's still on Twitter and webcam

Started by Mister Six, November 15, 2021, 07:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMrs

Didn't he say he wasn't going to godmode Rust? It was so predictable he would. Shite at games

druss

Quote from: MrMrs on March 15, 2022, 09:10:35 AMDidn't he say he wasn't going to godmode Rust? It was so predictable he would. Shite at games
Fucking funny though, no one cares how good he is at games.

MrMrs

True it's funny, it's also funny how shite he is

druss

Quote from: MrMrs on March 16, 2022, 12:26:32 PMTrue it's funny, it's also funny how shite he is
Indeed, either way makes for good viewing.

Dog Botherer

noticed to my amusement that he refused to do a harry potter themed blahem on a recent stream.

Custard

See, this is what happens when Limmy leaves his streaming room
https://youtu.be/9EQdTqgQ-Ok

AGGRO

poo

druss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go-B4j5Po2E

Posted this in the academy awards thread but thought I'd stick it here as well, he is so good at analysing and making comedy from nonsense like this.

Captain Z

This one had me chuckling yesterday, even though I don't really understand the context. Presumably the French accent is one of Limmy's streamer pals? Even funnier if not.

non capisco

Quote from: Captain Z on March 31, 2022, 07:50:04 PMThis one had me chuckling yesterday, even though I don't really understand the context. Presumably the French accent is one of Limmy's streamer pals? Even funnier if not.

Brilliant. Lost it at "STOP THE BUS I NEED A WEEEEEEE WEE." and the sounds of them going "Oh fucking hell" when he decides to go back and "apologise".

Ferris

Yeah his English lout impression has always been a guaranteed passport to chuckles for me.

MrMrs

MERCY

The Liam Payne video is great. The utter shite Liam is saying ffs

Chollis

can't work out Liam Payne's accent. affectation?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: non capisco on March 31, 2022, 11:39:26 PMBrilliant. Lost it at "STOP THE BUS I NEED A WEEEEEEE WEE." and the sounds of them going "Oh fucking hell" when he decides to go back and "apologise".

It was the 'I CAN READ THAT, THAT'S THE WAY WE USED TO SPELL SHOP' that got me.

Ferris

Quote from: Chollis on April 01, 2022, 12:40:36 PMcan't work out Liam Payne's accent. affectation?

Broad Black Country accent with a North American hack job hastily plastered over the top.

Don't ask how I know.

Chollis

oh my god is that what you sound like

Ferris

No thank god, but I can hear the cadences.

up_the_hampipe

"Just heard that Liam Payne was on Good Morning Britain and he's expanded the situation".

Retinend

Rolf Lundgren

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on April 01, 2022, 01:24:46 PM"Just heard that Liam Payne was on Good Morning Britain and he's expanded the situation".

Will Smith and Chris Rock trying to get ITV Hub in Beverly Hills.

kevinq

https://www.stewartlee.co.uk/2022/03/from-the-stalinist-woke-dictatorship-gulag-of-stewart-lee-april-2022/

In his latest newsletter, Stewart Lee recommends the following (bold and red highlighting are his, I don't know what they mean):

Rosie Holt's Youtube characters *****
Ogmios School of Zen Motoring *****
Limmy's review of After Life *****
The Exploding Heads
Alasdair Beckett-King's various things *****
Stinkfood (Twitter) *****
VonViddy (TikTok)
Eleanor Morton – Jack The Ripper (but shot in portrait!?)
Paddy Young – Posh actor in Northern Film
Dan March – British Tourism films
Tom Little

hazymayo

Not sure what the bold is but the red denotes a work by a woman

The bold ones are things he rates 5 stars.

Retinend

https://youtu.be/1wC3CQXApJM?t=1174
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 | Glasgow to London City [REAL TIME] Airbus 320neo
8,425 views Apr 9, 2022

There's an hilarious interaction with a guy called "Anton" from 19:30

Limmy complains that he had chosen the wrong time of day to stream a flight from Glasgow to London. He can't change the weather without restarting, since he had started playing it in "live" mode.

The chat contradicts him, that he can change the weather using the options menu "on the fly".

Hilarity ensues.

Captain Z

He's been playing another - what you call - 'FMV' game called "Who Pressed Mute On Uncle Marcus?" Don't think it will be as good as Five Dates, but it does feature one of the same actors. Some good sidetracks along the way in the first bit, particularly as he imagines how good it would be (in a film - because TOS) if you poisoned your neighbour and gradually listened to his cough worsening day by day through the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGO8R-bt5w&list=PL_DoFwR8mt8u42Cywdheh2VmcXXZlgmpv

Quote from: chveik on December 02, 2021, 04:16:09 AMthe dating world is a mindfield

@chveik, if you read this, or anyone else, do you remember what prompted you to post this specific word mindfield? I'm certain I'd heard it used in an exchange between Tim Key and Mark Watson in an episode of No More Jockeys around the time, and recognised your reference, but I've gone as far as going through transcripts of episodes to no avail. Desperately trying to find it again. Was it actually in one of Limmy's Five Dates videos?

MrMrs

Yes! Thanks for letting me know. Love diving into these

MrMrs

with respect to Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus, he's such a fucking idiot, he doesn't get that all the videos are different. he keeps moaning about having to watch stuff he already seen but he's never seen these videos. the changes are too subtle. He barely knows what day it is

the game is fucking shite right enough

The Bumlord

His mental ability seems to decrease every day. Sad.