Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,184
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:28:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

GC Rowling's Battlefield TERF, part 2: Fantastic Wheeshts and Where to Find Them

Started by Mister Six, April 14, 2022, 09:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

But what about working-class Tory voters? Like the Red Wall ones they're courting?

Dr Rock

The Bees

jobotic

JK Rowling is worth a hundred Rosa Parks.

Rosa Parks wasn't even at the lunch.

jamiefairlie

Rosa Parks was shite, the swimming dome was too small and the wave machine was broken 🤬

shoulders

A catastrophic self-awareness fail.

But yeah, many in lieu of a good argument are going to abuse their own background and the suffering of millions so they can win a little twitter own.

It does not function but she's hoping the emotional sledgehammer and the blast radius of its strike will conceal that. Didn't though did it. But fortunately, I as a white man could not possibly know, because no one in history was ever endowed with empathy.

frajer

Can't believe Rosa Parks gave up her cushy well-paid gig at the back of the bus to dispense dollops of hateful horseshit on Twitter.

Dr Rock

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: somersetchris on July 31, 2022, 01:08:42 PMSurprisingly strong words from the BBC there! Also some actual journalism, instead of assuming that they are 'women's rights protestors' or in some way feminist, which I am sure most of the media (and often the BBC) would do. 

It's genuinely incredible how terfs/GCs, the far right and Covid deniers/vaccine conspiracists are slowly merging into the same thing.

buttgammon

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on August 04, 2022, 09:37:24 AMIt's genuinely incredible how terfs/GCs, the far right and Covid deniers/vaccine conspiracists are slowly merging into the same thing.

Three different gateways leading to the same dark place.

JK Rowling's 'friend' says trans people are responsible for economic crisis

Baroness Nicholson who was upset with the Twitter editors for a mispelling in one of her tweets last week

shoulders

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on August 04, 2022, 09:37:24 AMIt's genuinely incredible how terfs/GCs, the far right and Covid deniers/vaccine conspiracists are slowly merging into the same thing.

Not really incredible, you just have to look at the ecosystem groups of people get their information from and who is pushing this.

Terfs have a longer journey than some to go on as many are dyed in the wool centrists due to their class status, but Little England conservatism was always there. Go back to the MMR scandal, Sara's Law, etc.

I don't think most of them can make the leap from pro to anti abortion, most will remain closeted rancid Little Englanders, but the fact many are happy to tolerate anti-abortionists who share the terf agenda to the extent they will promote them online and even share the same platform shows there is core extremist monomania captured by agenda pushing online.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Better Midlands on August 07, 2022, 09:13:01 AMJK Rowling's 'friend' says trans people are responsible for economic crisis

Baroness Nicholson who was upset with the Twitter editors for a mispelling in one of her tweets last week

Raul Mote

idunnosomename

woman of the people

https://archive.ph/AQwvh (telegraph article from 2017 about the massive family home she lives in)

funny how she keeps her twitter pics as trade envoy visits. cant work what country it is, sorry. I think it's probably Kazakhstan in 2019

BritishHobo

Ferris

Quote from: BritishHobo on August 07, 2022, 09:56:30 PMAlmost £10,000! That's practically half our national debt!!!

Across three years as well. Christ, that's almost one semester of university for a British undergraduate per year thanks to the current government.

It's a disgrace.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

HEURGH HEURGH THE WOKE BANK FUCKED THE ECONOMY

yes that's the reason you fatuous turd

how long has your shitty party been in power

who was Prime Minister when the banks were bailed out

idunnosomename

to be fair she was a lib dem 1995-2016

which makes her even worse imo

shoulders

I'm no mathematical calculator guy but if she was 76 in 2017 she should be 156 by now, why won't she die?

Kankurette

Banks aren't woke, by their very nature, the term really is utterly meaningless. Billy Bragg even said as much last night. "'Woke' means 'anything the Tories don't like'."

Another thing he talked about was how he'd stood on picket lines with radical feminists, how they'd supported the miners' strike, and now they're part of the establishment and how sad it was.

Armed Traffic Warden

I like how the Bank of England knob has the Bank of England logo plastered over the wall behind him like a football interview.

"Well, Knobby; a great game this year, both for you and The Rich Cunts, really increasing your investments and general wealth while removing infrastructure that holds you accountable."

"Yeah it was a good game. Credit where credit's due, Cuntos Tory up front really led the charge and scored some beauties."

"It wasn't all fairy tail though, Ima Poor did go off injured"

"Yeah, I think the way the game was going it was always going to happen."

"Do you feel at all responsible for what happened?"

"Not really, no. As you know, in Foolball the ball or "status quo" can only be released with the blood of Poor so I was duty bound to pick up Ima by the ankles and swing him head first into the goals infrastructure. Once I'd smeared the ball with his blood the game was as good as won."

"Knobby, thanks for talking with us"

Armed Traffic Warden

I like how the Bank of England knob has the Bank of England logo plastered over the wall behind him like a football interview.

"Well, Knobby; a great game this year, both for you and The Rich Cunts, really increasing your investments and general wealth while removing infrastructure that holds you accountable."

"Yeah it was a good game. Credit where credit's due, Cuntos Tory up front really led the charge and scored some beauties."

"It wasn't all fairy tail though, Ima Poor did go off injured"

"Yeah, I think the way the game was going it was always going to happen."

"Do you feel at all responsible for what happened?"

"Not really, no. As you know, in Foolball the ball or "status quo" can only be released with the blood of Poor so I was duty bound to pick up Ima by the ankles and swing him head first into the goals infrastructure. Once I'd smeared the ball with his blood the game was as good as won."

"You didn't think of using Ima Poor's strength and diversity to unlock the ball and move it towards goal that way?"

"No"

"Knobby, thanks for talking with us"

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: Kankurette on August 08, 2022, 08:08:18 AMBanks aren't woke, by their very nature, the term really is utterly meaningless. Billy Bragg even said as much last night. "'Woke' means 'anything the Tories don't like'."

Another thing he talked about was how he'd stood on picket lines with radical feminists, how they'd supported the miners' strike, and now they're part of the establishment and how sad it was.

By 'woke agenda' they mean 'the banks have some form of inclusion policies in the workplace as required by law' and also 'the banks shout about said policies because without them they'll never be able to hire anyone under the age of 40'.
Quote from: shoulders on August 07, 2022, 09:31:41 AMNot really incredible, you just have to look at the ecosystem groups of people get their information from and who is pushing this.

Terfs have a longer journey than some to go on as many are dyed in the wool centrists due to their class status, but Little England conservatism was always there. Go back to the MMR scandal, Sara's Law, etc.

I don't think most of them can make the leap from pro to anti abortion, most will remain closeted rancid Little Englanders, but the fact many are happy to tolerate anti-abortionists who share the terf agenda to the extent they will promote them online and even share the same platform shows there is core extremist monomania captured by agenda pushing online.

I guess ultimately all conspiracist thinking, eventually, ends up at the same place: the Jews are secretly behind this. Covid cranks and the far right are already there and so are many, many terfs and terf adjacent people.

Ferris

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on August 08, 2022, 01:34:31 PMI guess ultimately all conspiracist thinking, eventually, ends up at the same place: the Jews are secretly behind this. Covid cranks and the far right are already there and so are many, many terfs and terf adjacent people.

Even that's a bit old hat - it's the global elite blood drinking mega nonces these days, granddad. Clintons and that.

...or have they gotten to you too?!!

Kankurette

Frankly, I'm happy to be held responsible for trans people. Hell, I've met trans Jews, the guy who gave me my last cat was a trans Jewish man.

Pink Gregory

Hence one of the beloved recent TERF books naming the supposed international leaders of the 'trans lobby' and two of three of them being Jewish.

Ferris

As a blood-drinking mega-nonce I'm just delighted to be out of the line of fire.