Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:12:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Graham Linehan Episode XVIII: Help Me Elon Muskenobi, You're My Only Hope

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, May 03, 2022, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Dr Rock on June 02, 2022, 05:53:36 PMIt's actually pro-abortion. Can't be arsed to google it but there's a bit where they describe how to do it with some potion that makes you miscarry. Doesn't say anything against abortion unless you do some gymnastics about thou shalt not kill or whatever.
Numbers 5:11-31. If you suspect your wife has committed adultery, you take her to the temple. The priest gives her a potion made of dust and stuff, and if she's been unfaithful, she miscarries. That's what God wants. Here's an article about it.

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on June 02, 2022, 05:22:17 PMI wonder if his 2009 stage adaptation of The Ladykillers will ever see the light of day again?

This adaptation? Hmmm, there's something unusual about this and I can't put my finger on it.

Alberon

He's going flip his lid when he sees that. The TRAs have captured his stage play!

Gusty OWindflap

If Graham does turn on Saint Joanne it'll surely be based on something he's hearing from sources connected to her. For a fact he was recently at a rooftop luncheon with some transphobic toffs and one attendee was one of them Helenses he hangs around with. Joyce. And she was at the #JKRowlingLunch

And one of his other Helenses, the penis one, has been in contact with her through twitter and Rowlon has watched her shit show for a fact, too.

So BC is probably getting the old 'just not into you' vibes back through the grapevine. And a banana scorned could prove to be a very dangerous banana indeed.

mjwilson

From Ohio, something monstrous:
https://twitter.com/Liston4Ohio/status/1532345368326938626

QuoteYesterday we passed a bill in the Ohio house allowing ANYONE to question ANY child athlete's gender and require them to have a physician write a statement based on 3 things: ...

1. Their INTERNAL and external reproductive anatomy 2. Their normal endogenously produced testosterone levels and 3. Their genetic make-up

(This tweet is from someone who opposed the bill by the way)

Shaxberd

Which I'm sure will make teenage (cis) girls feel very safe and keen to compete. Sure, if they do well and they look even the tiniest bit less feminine than a Barbie doll any person can demand they submit to an invasive physical exam, but it's all worth it to keep out the handful of trans girls who live in Ohio, are able to come out while still at school, and want to play competitive sports!

GoblinAhFuckScary

Florida just banned trans health care for everybody, not just children.

Frightening times! Hope Graham runs off a cliff and holds a signpost up saying welp just before plummeting and gibbing into a thousand little pieces on the pebbly bay beneath.

I know this doesn't have much to do with BC but after feeling deflated with antics, I was pretty chuffed to see Puscifer have asked Moodie Black to support them on tour. The band have a transgender woman as their front and aren't so well known (until now). It's nice to see smaller bands being promoted by other bands with a larger (and in this instance cult) following.

JamesTC

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on June 02, 2022, 10:38:18 PMFlorida just banned trans health care for everybody, not just children.

Frightening times! Hope Graham runs off a cliff and holds a signpost up saying welp just before plummeting and gibbing into a thousand little pieces on the pebbly bay beneath.

I don't really understand that. Isn't American healthcare basically a big money making con? Surely this means less money for the overstuffed pigs in charge.

JaDanketies

Afsik it isn't illegal to post pictures of topless kids and is only illegal if it's for titillating. Although according to Terf logic it may well be.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Mindy Simmons

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on June 02, 2022, 10:38:18 PMFlorida just banned trans health care for everybody, not just children.

JFC this is terrible.

Fuck every single TERF twat out there.

jobotic

You know why they won't put your shitty musical on Graham?

Because you're not married

You bigoted cunt

mtpromises

Quote from: Better Midlands on June 02, 2022, 08:47:47 PMThey're all doing manface!
It's not the manface he's after it's the womanface.

Terfs don't have a problem with people like The Mess' GNC Benji styling and naming themselves as men.  There's lots of them too, it maybe a majority of the "rude fems". 

racecar bed indy 500

That Ralph DeSantis doing good work, according to a horrible cunt.

TommyTurnips

Quote from: Gusty OWindflap on June 02, 2022, 09:12:53 PMIf Graham does turn on Saint Joanne it'll surely be based on something he's hearing from sources connected to her. For a fact he was recently at a rooftop luncheon with some transphobic toffs and one attendee was one of them Helenses he hangs around with. Joyce. And she was at the #JKRowlingLunch

And one of his other Helenses, the penis one, has been in contact with her through twitter and Rowlon has watched her shit show for a fact, too.

So BC is probably getting the old 'just not into you' vibes back through the grapevine. And a banana scorned could prove to be a very dangerous banana indeed.

It's got to feel like a bit of a snub after all the love-bombing he did to try and get in her good graces. I like to imagine he had his own JK Rowling lunch at the grief flat like Eric Cartman having a picnic in his back yard with his stuffed animals. Graham would be at a table surrounded by manniquins wearing JK Rowling masks while serving tea and cakes and doing all the voices of the guests.

Gary Glinner: Would you like some more tea JK Rowling?

Mannequin: Yes Graham, thank you for standing up for me, you are smart and cool. Thank you for being the king of lesbians and defending healthy breast tissue. Everybody likes you.

Gary Glinner: Why thank you JK Rowling.

The Late Satoru Iwata

How can the common-sense, anti-woke Netflix SILENCE Graham this way?

(I'm assuming this is actually because it's going to go on BritBox)

Mister Six

Sonny_Jim

My new hobby is scanning the comments on the SGB and find the ones where it's so-close-that-they-almost-get-it.  Should start a tumblr really:

What's almost as fun is finding the ones twisting themselves into knots to convince themselves they aren't right wing:

'Makes a lot of extreme claims without qualification', eh?  That from a fucking Glincel who reads BCs journalisms.  Come on, that's pretty funny innit.

YouCantWriteTearsJimmy

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on June 03, 2022, 09:25:58 AMMy new hobby is scanning the comments on the SGB and find the ones where it's so-close-that-they-almost-get-it.  Should start a tumblr really:

What's almost as fun is finding the ones twisting themselves into knots to convince themselves they aren't right wing:

'Makes a lot of extreme claims without qualification', eh?  That from a fucking Glincel who reads BCs journalisms.  Come on, that's pretty funny innit.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Helen Joyce here on Penisland's wine mum show stopping short at calling for a final solution. Genuinely shocking stuff.

https://twitter.com/KatyMontgomerie/status/1532643382140588032

Nazi fuck. Hate these cunts!

They know they will never have public support, so they attempt to sneak their ideology into government through the back door. We have to stop them before they wipe us out

retsuza

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on June 03, 2022, 10:00:19 AMHelen Joyce here on Penisland's wine mum show stopping short at calling for a final solution. Genuinely shocking stuff.

https://twitter.com/KatyMontgomerie/status/1532643382140588032

Nazi fuck. Hate these cunts!

These disingenous little slimy rotten fucks will throw a fit if you even imply they're transphobic and then go on their cute little wine mom podcast to say every single person who transitions is "damaged" and we need to hurry up and legislate transness out of existence.

It is beyond words.

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on June 03, 2022, 10:00:19 AMHelen Joyce here on Penisland's wine mum show stopping short at calling for a final solution. Genuinely shocking stuff.

I JK Rowlinged this with subtitles

and made it dark(er)