Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,323
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:34:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

RRR (2022)

Started by C_Larence, May 20, 2022, 09:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

George White

Quote from: ProvanFan on June 22, 2022, 09:37:10 PMI'd love this team to make a film about the troubles
A biopic of Denis Donaldson.

PlanktonSideburns

Would love to see this guys take on a snooker tournament

George White

I'd genuinely love him to do an adap of Emilio Salgari's Sandokan.

Chollis

can't remember enjoying a scene from a film as much as naacho naacho in a long time, not surprised it's clocked 100m views on YT, i wanted to go straight back and watch it again. lost it when they started doing jumpstyle. great film, RRR

dissolute ocelot

Great film. It reminded me in some ways of Hong Kong cinema (Woo, To, etc) both with the stylised violence and the focus on deception, betrayal, friendship between cop and criminal, etc. But added to that, you have to praise Indian cinema for providing something for everyone, from great dance to insanely awesome action scenes, even if the romance plot was kind of perfunctory compared to the bromance.

Speaking of which, I've not seen many Indian films, but of the ones I have, both this and Sholay are very heavy with the male bonding. Are all Indians really into that kind of thing? Less worried about appearing gay than American actors? Less into women? Or just appreciate hanging out with your buddy?

mjwilson

Had this back in the local cinema the other day, complete with interrrval.