Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:57:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2022: The Thuglife Era (Stokes, Woakes, Foakes, and plenty of chokes)

Started by sevendaughters, June 04, 2022, 05:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crenners

We just need three players to hit centuries and for the dogshit munchers to serve up a massive big tray of piping hot pies.

sevendaughters

positive from Lees, only in control of 58% of his shots, but positive, that's all that matters

shoulders

Openers out in the school playground disguised as children, none of the pupils has noticed anything's wrong just yet.

iamcoop

God Mark Ramprakash is the dullest man on earth. (As well as a complete prick lol).

Crenners

poo

If England win this I'll go to Turkey and get that surgery that turns you into a unicorn

shoulders

QuoteVikas Vadgama: "India should have set atleast 450 target to create any pressure on England. This is going to be a walk in the park for England."

Damn mate, why didn't they think of that

Crenners

As they always say add ten wickets and the game looks very different

Mr_Simnock

A guided private tour of Saville's Leeds flat by Tim Westwood if they win this, that's the rumour

Cuellar

Crenners

Very possibly and the win is still highly unlikely but good to see these two dickheads bat like they've got a brain and bollocks. Bodes well. Stand down, Salty and Royy.

Thursday

He'll have done enough in everyone's eyes to justify his place there though.

dontpaintyourteeth

Enjoying the live text on the BBC website:

"It has gotten a little quieter over the past couple of overs but that isn't to say that this English pair is looking any less comfortable out there."

moments later...

WICKET

iamcoop

"A penny for Zak Crawley's thoughts right now" someone says on Twitter.

I think whatever's on Crawley's mind can only be purchased with bitcoin.

shoulders

iamcoop

Imagine eating shit out of a bin, actual human shit. Fecal matter smeared all round your chin as you struggle to force the putrid clumps into your mouth. That's what that was just then. Fuck off Pope you cunt.

iamcoop

Cuellar

shoulders

Utter mediocrities. After all that Crawley still doesn't reach 50 and Lees 2nd highest test score in 13 innings is 56.