Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:25:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

If money was no object...

Started by Blue Jam, June 26, 2022, 05:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkoutgirl

Quote from: JaDanketies on June 27, 2022, 11:29:17 AMThe Israelis and the Yanks have them already.

You're not the Israelis or yanks. They wouldn't sell it to a private individual. Maybe Putin would but would you trust your missile defence system to a madman like that? Anyone mad enough to sell you such a thing would not be trustworthy. He would have special codes that could point the missiles at you if he wanted.

Quote from: JaDanketies on June 27, 2022, 11:29:17 AMI'd hire a project manager 

Who you would still have to supervise and keep an eye on. All your holidays would be ruined.

JaDanketies

Quote from: checkoutgirl on June 27, 2022, 11:35:37 AMYou're not the Israelis or yanks. They wouldn't sell it to a private individual. Maybe Putin would but would you trust your missile defence system to a madman like that? Anyone mad enough to sell you such a thing would not be trustworthy. He would have special codes that could point the missiles at you if he wanted.

I think you're underestimating exactly how much money I've got. You could have the best coders in the world making sure everything in your defence system is fine.  50 dummy JaDanketies running around as decoys. I couldn't sit on my laurels with an endless supply of money and not try to become a benevolent dictator. I'd pay  whatever it took to get Putin  by my side in a gimp suit

Dex Sawash

Would embiggen whichever one it is that got demoted from planet status. Unless its Uranus, would just get that one a new name.

Build special rockets that look like personal massagers and electric cars that call people paedos.

touchingcloth

If money was no object it would be an NFT, so I would make NFTs for for example one (1) million dollars, or fifty seven pounds, or thirty nine euro and forty cents. That way if you had to buy something for 99.43 CAD you could simply combine your 51.32 and your 48.11 NFTs and save yourself a lot of time and hassle.

Buelligan

poo

Quote from: RetroRobot on June 26, 2022, 10:32:56 PMSeconding the "pack it down me urethra" idea ta xoxoxo

Thirded. Just dove it all down my yapponaise. No brainer really??!

Sherman Krank

If I had Jeff Bezos' money
Spoiler alert
I bet wee baldy Jeff would be fucking furious.
[close]

popcorn

I would send everyone on CaB £40

kittens

honestly i thinki would really like it

kittens

thinking about this more, I've decided that i would definitely really really really like it

Stigdu

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on June 26, 2022, 09:21:46 PMEver since my gran took her own life, I've imagined opening up some kind of old people's day centre in the town she lived. There'd be subsidised meals & kind & decent (proerly paid) staff. We'd offer al kinds of support and there's be trips to the pictures and country houses or whatever the fuck the old cunts like to do. Would have to be run at a loss but that'd be ok if money was no option.

It'd be fucking ace to not have to care about money. You could do so much good. You could just give cash to people who were scared about covering their bills, fund visa applications for peole wanting to bring their families here, play the property developers at their own game but then just give the houses to the vulnerable. You could pay for Tom Watson and Ian Austin to be battered senseless!!

I'm sorry to hear about your gran.

holyzombiejesus

Thankyou.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad (being a cunt).

touchingcloth

I'm actually delighted your gran is dead. This goes to all CaB posters with a dead gran or grans.

touchingcloth

All day long I'd eeddy beeddy bum.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 27, 2022, 01:40:01 PMI'm actually delighted your gran is dead. This goes to all CaB posters with a dead gran or grans.

Stupid cow could have left me some paractemol. Greedy granny, gobbling them all down for herself.

touchingcloth

And they're so expensive since Ukraine :(

Angst in my Pants

I'd wish for three more wishes.

touchingcloth

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 27, 2022, 01:41:25 PMAll day long I'd eeddy beeddy bum.

Tevye's list is pretty close to what I'd do with loads of money, actually
-biddy biddy bum all day
-not work hard
-build big house
--central location
--wooden floors
--real tin roof
--long staircase going upstairs
--even longer staircase going downstairs
--one staircase going nowhere
-not trust nobody
-garden filled with domestic fowl
-own a wife with double chin
--wife to supervise meals
--wife also to scream at our indentured servants
-own five (5) cars
-emulate Solomon
-sit in synagogue and pray
-sit by wall and pray
--wall must be eastern
-sit with learned men and pray
-look over my shoulder a lot

touchingcloth

Actually I'd probably go bar to bar dressed like Alan Partridge but talking like Biggie Smalls and seeing how his chat up lines work in practice.

I can fill you with real millionaire shit: escargot. My car goes at one hundred and sixty miles per hour. It's not a Mercedes-Benz SL 600, it's actually a Lexus LX 450 SUV. Do you like my peephole Coogi?

Goldentony

I would fuck off. I would absolutely get to fuck.

Sebastian Cobb

I'd piss it up the wall and be dead by 45.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Mr Farenheit

I'd extend everything.
Get my dining room table extended- too long? not a problem, I'll get the dining room extended
Get the car extended, extend the garage
Extend the fridge upwards, round corners- kitchen gets extended to take it all in
Get my feet extended- What now, new socks? No thanks, just extend the socks I've already got
Remove all sockets from my house, plug everything into a new house- how? EXTENSION cables!

Stigdu

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on June 27, 2022, 01:36:17 PMThankyou.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad (being a cunt).

Thank you. Luckily, he's not. In fact, he just came out of hospital 5 or 6 days ago after an operation on his kidneys and giving the OK after cancer treatment.

Goldentony

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on June 27, 2022, 02:42:12 PMGet OutRun 3 made

actually now im going with get Silent Hills/P.T. made and THEN just fucking off and keeping it for myself

Buelligan

I'm thinking now, I'd probably hand over several millions, stuffed into a suitcase and some carrier bags, to the Prince Charles. 

I think it's only right that I state, with absolute clarity, if the story got into the papers somehow, it would certainly not be an attempt to punish him for talking about Rwandan Affairs. 

I hope I have made myself absolutely clear.

You know, I don't think it would change me really. Probably still go to work. I wouldn't know what to do with myself, and the wife wouldn't want me getting under her feet all day lol.