Support CaB

Subscribers don't see this.

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

August 18, 2022, 08:29:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Nazi charity investigated

Started by touchingcloth, June 30, 2022, 09:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
can someone link me to the Vladimir Putin memorial charity so i can bung a bob, i dont know what they're raising money for but i trust if its Putin itll be for something really good and nothing will be embezzled

shoulders

'I haven't bothered to learn the terms of things that I, by consequence do not fully understand' is a really weak basis on which to begin moaning.

idunnosomename

Buy a bottle of Putin gin, bursting with the aromas of his childhood garden in Georgia St Petersburg. All proceeds go toward a 90m sculpture of him buggering Nazi Captain Tom.

shoulders

JamesTC

It keeps making him look like an Ood.

Buelligan

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 02, 2022, 12:45:19 PMJust hope they don't make fun of your racist, fascist Daddy Putin. That'll have you spittin feathers 😡

Heheh, you're Paul Mason and I claim my ₽5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0JOVSAQxOI

Stigdu

Quote from: shoulders on July 02, 2022, 12:59:08 PM'I haven't bothered to learn the terms of things that I, by consequence do not fully understand' is a really weak basis on which to begin moaning.

I did, though. I had to Google them, sure. Kayfabe means to be theatrical like in wrestling. Hagiography is holding something to high esteem, like revering . I forget what iconoclasm means. Something about attacking cherished beliefs.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Stigdu on July 02, 2022, 01:20:09 PMI did, though. I had to Google them, sure. Kayfabe means to be theatrical like in wrestling. Hagiography is holding something to high esteem, like revering . I forget what iconoclasm means. Something about attacking cherished beliefs.

He was talking about @Kankurette not you

shoulders

canadagoose

Is MVBS an old member here? I'm trying to work out who. A few bells are ringing but I'm not 100% yet.

Quote from: JamesTC on July 02, 2022, 01:11:06 PM

It keeps making him look like an Ood.

the one when he's just standing on it is properly uncanny

imagine a horror movie about Captain Tom Moore where he's undead and the clue that somethings up is that he walks placidly across a trampoline without it undulating like Christ on the waters or the ending of Being There

Endicott

Stigdu

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 02, 2022, 01:22:04 PMHe was talking about @Kankurette not you

I didn't really think I was moaning either, to be honest. *shrug*. Dont worry, Martin. This shoulders character gave a real high-and-mighty reply to me in a PM recently, but I do my best to only try and see the nice in people. Sometimes it can be hard.

Buelligan

You know what?  What not do a list of nice things, cheer all us cunts up a bit.  Show us how it's done.

I'll start you off -  a lovely little puppy, driving a small car -

Stigdu

Quote from: Buelligan on July 02, 2022, 02:05:47 PMYou know what?  What not do a list of nice things, cheer all us cunts up a bit.  Show us how it's done.

Post a reply when you find something particularly funny
It's always nice to feel you've contributed something that's brightened someone's day.

When you're able to call someone a c**t, take a breather for a minute and think - is it really necessary? - and post something non-insulting and reasoned instead.

Be accepting that other people have different opinions than you and not bang on about it making those in a minority feel marginalised and ganged up on.

Smile and be happy. :)

P. S. Cute photo. My 7yo would go 'awwww!' if she saw that.

Buelligan

Thanks.  I hoped you'd like it.  But you're not playing properly - don't waste time telling others how to do the nice thing.  Do the nice thing.

I'll start again -

Feeling better?

jobotic

Quote from: Stigdu on July 02, 2022, 02:10:36 PMPost a reply when you find something particularly funny
It's always nice to feel you've contributed something that's brightened someone's day.

When you're able to call someone a c**t, take a breather for a minute and think - is it really necessary? - and post something non-insulting and reasoned instead.

Be accepting that other people have different opinions than you and not bang on about it making those in a minority feel marginalised and ganged up on.

Smile and be happy. :)

P. S. Cute photo. My 7yo would go 'awwww!' if she saw that.

What marginalised minority are you and MVBS part of?

Endicott

Ferris

The Mollusk

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 02, 2022, 12:45:19 PMJust hope they don't make fun of your racist, fascist Daddy Putin. That'll have you spittin feathers 😡

Ah, that's the post that finally reveals you can safely be ignored.

kittens

can we try and guess who MVBS is? can we have a clue

Johnny Yesno

Who knows, but he uses only the most reliable sources when he's attacking the reputations of black people: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=95062.msg4956275#msg4956275

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 02, 2022, 03:08:05 PMWho knows, but he uses only the most reliable sources when he's attacking the reputations of black people: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=95062.msg4956275#msg4956275

The source was Sharpton himself you plonker

touchingcloth

Quote from: Buelligan on July 02, 2022, 02:05:47 PMYou know what?  What not do a list of nice things, cheer all us cunts up a bit.  Show us how it's done.

I'll start you off -  a lovely little puppy, driving a small car -

Stasi on zimmers, gestapo with kittens
Kapos removing shoes, coats, hats and mittens
Brand them with numbers and take all their rings
These are a few of my favourite things

When they all clap
The thousandth lap
And my knees inflame
Daughter simply counts the coins in the cap
And I just don't feel the shame

Buelligan

Quote from: kittens on July 02, 2022, 03:04:54 PMcan we try and guess who MVBS is? can we have a clue

Take a pee out of a varsity boat then put to sea.  Put A on the beginning.

I made that one up for you.

Spoiler alert
Answer: A CUNT
[close]

jobotic

Were there any old posters who got upset about the colour of other people's coffins?

kalowski

Quote from: Buelligan on July 02, 2022, 02:16:07 PMThanks.  I hoped you'd like it.  But you're not playing properly - don't waste time telling others how to do the nice thing.  Do the nice thing.

I'll start again -

Feeling better?
This always make me feel better.

Kankurette

Quote from: Stigdu on July 02, 2022, 12:25:30 PMGenuine LOL there. I've realised I'm definitely stupid. I've learnt another 2 words today. Hagiography and iconoclasm. Is it just very learned English teachers who post on this forum?

For what it's worth, I don't think Martin comes across as racist, rather just angry at the attention given to black people over white people (although I don't see that comparison myself, really).
And we wonder why more white people don't post on here.