Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:58:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

GoFundMe - please share - advice/ ideas welcome

Started by holyzombiejesus, July 02, 2022, 10:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on March 06, 2023, 03:29:05 PMBrief update. As we speak (and about 6 months late due to general Home Office scumbaggery), Perez is driving the children home from school, where, unbeknownst to them, their mum is sat waiting for them.  First time they (aged 3 and 4) will be seeing her in about 18 months. Feel a bit choked up just thinking about it tbh. Will write more later as he's sending me pictures and stuff.

Beautiful! I'm in bits!

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on March 06, 2023, 03:29:05 PMBrief update. As we speak (and about 6 months late due to general Home Office scumbaggery), Perez is driving the children home from school, where, unbeknownst to them, their mum is sat waiting for them.  First time they (aged 3 and 4) will be seeing her in about 18 months. Feel a bit choked up just thinking about it tbh. Will write more later as he's sending me pictures and stuff.

Great news, and well done again to you for all the effort you put in to make this happen.

TrenterPercenter

Well done HZB you did a wonderful thing here 👏

Des Wigwam

This has made my shit day much less shit. Well done again.

Tiny bit disappointed you didn't turn out to be a massive grifter ngl.