Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:49:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

2022 Tory leadership election

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 08, 2022, 04:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which turd will become the next PM?

Turdy Turdnak, Johnson's  former Turdscraper
3 (3.9%)
Lizturd 'Trussalon' Turdruss, Turd Secretary (a turd)
11 (14.5%)
Penny Mordaunt, the more she done the more she dern't
1 (1.3%)
"Fondling" Ron, the 'Wayne Rooney Sponsored Wankathon' Ron and his wife Non-Ron
5 (6.6%)
Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Simpson
3 (3.9%)
The putrefying corpse of Jimmy Savile, he is a paedo and a necrophile
2 (2.6%)
All of the above
1 (1.3%)
Grant Schnapps
1 (1.3%)
A praying mantis with its cock out
6 (7.9%)
A pipette of iodine squirting through the darkening veins of a potato clock
5 (6.6%)
Louis Tussaud
3 (3.9%)
Oh yes, I'm the great bell-ender / Resetting all vote counts like a clowne
14 (18.4%)
Dresden and its twin-town Other Dresden
4 (5.3%)
C UNTC UNTC UNTC UNTCUNTC UNTCUNTC UNTCUNTC UNTC
17 (22.4%)

Total Members Voted: 75

frajer

Quote from: oggyraiding on July 08, 2022, 06:37:33 PMWhy do MPs make a big deal about their parents being immigrants and/or tool makers? I don't give a fuck if your mam's a pharmacist, it means nothing to me. A distraction.

Also a colossal shovel of disingenuous shit given their party's stance on immigrants.

"My mum and dad were immigrants who worked hard and built up their own business, if only we could have sent them to Rwanda to enjoy fabulous free-range lives."

lipsink

Rishi looks a little distracted in his video. He keeps looking off to the side. Can he not read an autocue?

imitationleather

Quote from: Dr Trouser on July 08, 2022, 06:46:28 PMJesus, if you were Rishi why would you bother? Stay home let the wife go out and earn millions, have a smoke and Xbox (plus crafty wank), then tell the staff to pick up the kids.

Why the fuck would you want the hassle of all this?

Making people's lives worse gives him a big old hard-on.

shoulders

Quote from: Dr Trouser on July 08, 2022, 06:46:28 PMJesus, if you were Rishi why would you bother? Stay home let the wife go out and earn millions, have a smoke and Xbox (plus crafty wank), then tell the staff to pick up the kids.

He's someone's servant. Even with all that wealth.

Raab and Hancock's sweaty upper lips are the mark of the familiar.

Sunak is there to transfer wealth from the poor to specific areas of the rich as fast as possible. While looking smiley and friendly.

Stigdu

bgmnts

Arbeit macht frei innit.

madhair60

Stigdu

Quote from: bgmnts on July 08, 2022, 06:52:46 PMArbeit macht frei innit.

Probably wrong thread, but the Poles put the 'b' upside down on the gate sign as a little 'fuck you' to the Nazis.

Depressing place, Auschwitz.

jobotic

Yeah Sunak.

Which one is least likely to appeal to voters? I want them to win.

madhair60

kittens

me and my mate Boner went on holiday to Ausch- Wait! Do Not Post!

shoulders

Heard a guy from Speke once referring to Birkenhead as Birkenbelsen.

jobotic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 08, 2022, 05:06:19 PMActually, maybe Wallace won't do so well:

Tory being nice about non-Tory? The members and their media mouthpieces won't like that

(image via @AaronBastani)

Wallace haa just been expelled...

...by the Labour Party!

Ferris

Penny Mordaunt for me, Clive. Know nothing about her, but she sounds like the baddie in a harry potter book.

Stigdu

Quote from: madhair60 on July 08, 2022, 06:59:05 PMhow so?

Well, when I visited it many years ago, you could imagine all the emaciated people there, bundled into groups and being forced to work until they were led to the crematorium/shot in the back of the head for outliving their usefulness.

madhair60

Quote from: Stigdu on July 08, 2022, 07:26:33 PMWell, when I visited it many years ago, you could imagine all the emaciated people there, bundled into groups and being forced to work until they were led to the crematorium/shot in the back of the head for outliving their usefulness.

it wasn't imaginary mate, it really happened and it's sickening that you are suggesting otherwise

Replies From View

Quote from: Stigdu on July 08, 2022, 05:12:26 PMRishi Sunak. You mark my words.

Yep I've been saying he'd be the successor for a couple of years at least.  It seemed inevitable that it'd happen at some point- if not this time then after Brexit has crashed, in time for the next Tory refresh.

Whoever takes on the leadership now will crash and burn, and scupper any future plans they may have for their own unstained chance at leadership.  They are inheriting an inevitably sinking ship and a Brexit timebomb.

Replies From View

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 08, 2022, 05:33:46 PM
QuoteRishi Sunak has launched his leadership bid and with it a new website, Ready4Rishi.com, to promote his campaign.

Ready Brek with fish in it.

shoulders

Definitely was done in the last 48hrs and not 3 months ago

Definitely

Replies From View

Quote from: oggyraiding on July 08, 2022, 06:37:33 PMWhy do MPs make a big deal about their parents being immigrants and/or tool makers? I don't give a fuck if your mam's a pharmacist, it means nothing to me. A distraction.

she sells those lollypops that are shaped like whistles remember

Dr Trouser

Quote from: Stigdu on July 08, 2022, 06:55:47 PMDepressing place, Auschwitz.

Tripadvisor sometimes really helps with the holiday planning

shoulders

"My parents achieved something honourable and identifiable. Please accept that because I didn't."

imitationleather

My grandad stole lead from a church roof. Vote for me.

frajer

Hey four-eyes, vote Rishi. Hey beardo, vote Rishi.

JamesTC

jobotic

I grew from a spore. Best not vote for me.

imitationleather