Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,800
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:04:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

2022 Tory leadership election

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 08, 2022, 04:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which turd will become the next PM?

Turdy Turdnak, Johnson's  former Turdscraper
3 (3.9%)
Lizturd 'Trussalon' Turdruss, Turd Secretary (a turd)
11 (14.5%)
Penny Mordaunt, the more she done the more she dern't
1 (1.3%)
"Fondling" Ron, the 'Wayne Rooney Sponsored Wankathon' Ron and his wife Non-Ron
5 (6.6%)
Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Simpson
3 (3.9%)
The putrefying corpse of Jimmy Savile, he is a paedo and a necrophile
2 (2.6%)
All of the above
1 (1.3%)
Grant Schnapps
1 (1.3%)
A praying mantis with its cock out
6 (7.9%)
A pipette of iodine squirting through the darkening veins of a potato clock
5 (6.6%)
Louis Tussaud
3 (3.9%)
Oh yes, I'm the great bell-ender / Resetting all vote counts like a clowne
14 (18.4%)
Dresden and its twin-town Other Dresden
4 (5.3%)
C UNTC UNTC UNTC UNTCUNTC UNTCUNTC UNTCUNTC UNTC
17 (22.4%)

Total Members Voted: 75

idunnosomename

Quote from: Mr Vegetables on July 09, 2022, 12:17:02 AMThe front page of tomorrow's Mail is BACKLASH AT TORY TRAITORS on one side, then a photo of Rishi as a small child on the other saying "look at this sweet little boy, who could be PM!" I didn't know how to process that, it was like a piece of paper arguing with itself
it's incredible when you read it because the headline isnt a story based on anything. It just says "the Red Wall is furious!!". Total propaganda

The Sun has nothing on its front page about it at all, choosing to talk about Dec's dead brother.

jobotic

Rehman Chishti, a man who has dedicated his parliamentary career to serving the Saudis for money, has put his hat in the ring.

If he wins Gillingham FC could be the new Newcastle Utd

Butchers Blind

Quote from: jobotic on July 09, 2022, 10:58:07 AMRehman Chishti, a man who has dedicated his parliamentary career to serving the Saudis for money, has put his hat in the ring.

If he wins Gillingham FC could be the new Newcastle Utd

As a Gills supporter, I approve this message.

Psybro

Kemi Badenoch is one of those where I'm glad to see her throw her hat in the ring as it means I get to see the hat thrown back in her face, with force.

Alberon

There are a few notables who are not going anywhere this race. Those are the ones who understand what a shitstorm the next few years are going to be.

lipsink

Has anyone seen the photos from yesterday's Spectator garden party? Vomit inducing. Of course Jess fucking Philips was there.

https://twitter.com/demarionunn/status/1545455873476235266

Psybro

The authentic voice of ordinary working class people who really want to go to the Spectator garden party.

idunnosomename

Those arent all from this years. I havent seen any pictures of her or any labour politician at 2022's summer party

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/spectator-summer-party-in-pictures

Well theres fucking John Woodcock there

Psybro

Whilst the Spectator has been getting progressively more openly fascist, it's not like they were a sound bunch of lads before either.

lipsink

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 09, 2022, 12:23:57 PMThose arent all from this years. I havent seen any pictures of her or any labour politician at 2022's summer party

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/spectator-summer-party-in-pictures

Well theres fucking John Woodcock there

Ah, my mistake.

Big Suze was there??

Good lord, is Alistair Stewart unwell? I can't find anything on his Wikipedia saying that he's ill. Just that he was arrested in 2003 for driving whilst 3 times over the legal limit and that he crashed into a hedge. Some boy.

Buelligan

A royal with dead eyes whose grandfather was a fully out nazi.  Must make for some fun times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BCnther_von_Reibnitz

idunnosomename

Andrew Marr is the one who had a stroke yet Alastair looks like hes shrivelled up and is ready for grave

Fuck all these people btw

Keebleman

Ben Wallace will not be standing.  Where did I learn this breaking news?  BBC?  Nope, they had no mention at first.  I got it from Oddschecker.  Wallace wasn't on their list and Rishi's price had tightened considerably.  BBC has now caught up.

Bookies are always first to know.

Terence Bowl

Edit - Damn, too slow with my Wallace news.

TrenterPercenter

Too bald.  Can't have a bald Prime Minister.

jobotic

TrenterPercenter

Bald on the inside is fine, in fact actively encouraged, outside not on your Nelly.

Dr Rock

What about Howard from the Halifax adverts? He's back in the news, has a no-nonsense approach, and he's bald.

I hope Michael Fabricant, Rees Mogg and Mark Francois join the contest. They could be the comedy candidates like in elections. Mind you the putrefying corpse of Jimmy Savile would stand more of a chance.

Fambo Number Mive

My prediction for next Tory leader already proved wrong.

I'll go with Truss then. 

Keebleman

The Tories have given us two female Prime Ministers, it's about time they gave us a hot one (even hotter than Sir Alec Douglas-Home).

Never mind Tugendhat, I'd tug on dat!  Or something.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: lipsink on July 09, 2022, 12:36:28 PMAh, my mistake.

Big Suze was there??

Good lord, is Alistair Stewart unwell? I can't find anything on his Wikipedia saying that he's ill. Just that he was arrested in 2003 for driving whilst 3 times over the legal limit and that he crashed into a hedge. Some boy.

Looks like he found a lovely ring

Keebleman

Sunak now close to Evens.  11/2 the field, as Peter O'Sullevan used to say.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: lipsink on July 09, 2022, 12:36:28 PMGood lord, is Alistair Stewart unwell? I can't find anything on his Wikipedia saying that he's ill. Just that he was arrested in 2003 for driving whilst 3 times over the legal limit and that he crashed into a hedge. Some boy.

I think that was his second conviction as well. It cost him his Police, Camera Action! gig.

Is he still doing ITV news? I never watch it obviously but he was on it last time I happened to be in a pub with it on in the background.

kalowski

Scrap the poll. Shapps has just thrown his hat in the ring.

elliszeroed

Quote from: kalowski on July 09, 2022, 05:20:43 PMScrap the poll. Shapps has just thrown his hat in the ring.

Business has just picked up! It's nut cutting time!

oggyraiding

Has Grant Shapps done anything good? I feel like he just goes from scandal to scandal, and he has some brass neck to throw his hat in the ring after the shit with the rail strikes.

Replies From View

Quote from: oggyraiding on July 09, 2022, 05:47:24 PMHas Grant Shapps done anything good?

Doesn't Schapps own a barrage of fizziture drinks?

shiftwork2

He's the Anthea Turner one with the Flakes?