Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:26:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Johnson scandal thread three - more disgusting than a pint of wee

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 18, 2022, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN

edit - sorey mealnt 2 say tgis in the child attendence thread

beanheadmcginty

I bet Johnson would turn up to these meetings if they served pints of Cobra. Amiright ladies and gentlemen?

Glebe

Quote from: shoulders on July 18, 2022, 04:26:57 PMFUCK THIS SUBHUMAN

edit - sorey mealnt 2 say tgis in the child attendence thread

Works for this too of course!

I bet Boris never missed a a day at college, fucking pig mouths!

superthunderstingcar

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 18, 2022, 03:06:14 PMTo be charitable to Hislop, it'd be like Neil Hamilton or Roy Hattersley going on to be PM. Every time he went on there, they absolutely humiliated him.

The mistake was not realising that he was enjoying it just a little bit too much. No panel show wants to be booking a politician more than a couple of times at best. If they keep coming back to be humiliated, they're almost certainly playing you.
At first, yes, when he was a guest. Once they started having him as host the balance shifted, what with him getting to read out the scripted jokes from the autocue, and then the audience was laughing with him not at him.

TBH I blame the producers much more than Hislop and Merton, and there's no sign that they've learned a lesson from this since they still get current (as opposed to has-been) politicians on as host sometimes.

idunnosomename

Boris Johnson is sleeping in a little basket and refusing to come out when a turban'd steretype plays his little flute thing!!!! He has to go!

Fambo Number Mive

Many of the MPs who resigned from cabinet to try to get Johnson out cheering him on as he spouts lies and hate during the confidence vote. Even the Speaker intervened.

jobotic

Imagine voting for these - they are laughing in their supporters' faces.

Buelligan

Blue Jam

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 18, 2022, 01:00:55 PMHes putting it into ice lolly trays to pop in the freezer. Yum yum!!

BoJo will be handing out underboob sweat lollies at all primary schools. To make up for all the milk that Thatcher snatched like.

Fambo Number Mive

Not sure these confidence speeches make the Tories look very good. Edward Leigh has just finished ranting and Hodge is actually making an ok speech.

I presume the Tories will all vote in confidence but it does taint the five leadership candidates with Johnson again.

Sir Bill Wiggin now defending the government. Having a moan about the media.

Fambo Number Mive

"He loves his children, he is caring, he is loyal...despite all the horrible things said about him he is never rude back..."

OBN for Bill Wiggin

Wiggin also claims Johnson is still popular with the people which is not bourne out by the polls

jobotic

He doesn't love his children, and even if he did, you're supposed to.

Alberon

Fambo Number Mive

Can parties use clips from BBC Parliament in their election broadcasts? Because some Tories speaking in this would make great clips for Labour at the next election.

Fambo Number Mive

Tory MP claims the five leadership candidates are not there because of the hustings. What, they can't do both? Can't even pop into the debate for half an hour? I know Sunak and Truss are chickens, are the other three candidates chickens as well?

Alberon

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 18, 2022, 06:52:46 PMTory MP claims the five leadership candidates are not there because of the hustings. What, they can't do both? Can't even pop into the debate for half an hour? I know Sunak and Truss are chickens, are the other three candidates chickens as well?

Considering Tory MPs are the electorate in this vote what are the five achieving when all the rest of the Tories are in the house?

Fucking hiding, that's what.

Fambo Number Mive

Very good point. A shame the SNP MP who was making the point about the five candidates not being in the debate didnt say that when a Tory MP went BUT THE HUSTINGS in a really sneer, patronising way.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: superthunderstingcar on July 18, 2022, 05:35:37 PMAt first, yes, when he was a guest. Once they started having him as host the balance shifted, what with him getting to read out the scripted jokes from the autocue, and then the audience was laughing with him not at him.

TBH I blame the producers much more than Hislop and Merton, and there's no sign that they've learned a lesson from this since they still get current (as opposed to has-been) politicians on as host sometimes.

Self-appointed working class hero Jess Phillips fits this. Should we be worried?

Fambo Number Mive

Andy Carter saying how thrilled the headmaster of a local school was to get money from the government to rebuild his school, which he had been trying to get for 10 years. So basically for most of the time the Tories were in power he was struggling to get money to rebuild the school.

Fambo Number Mive

Not sure if the confidence vote has happened yet. In Nottingham there is another example of Tories thinking there is one law for us and another law for them

QuoteA Conservative police and crime commissioner who pledged to crack down on speeding has been banned from driving for six months after being caught breaking the speed limit five times in a 12-week period.

Caroline Henry, the PCC for Nottinghamshire, was sentenced at Nottingham magistrates court on Monday after previously admitting the offences.

Fambo Number Mive

Just found out Seán Brady did an anti Boris Johnson song.

buzby

Quote from: Alberon on July 18, 2022, 12:06:00 PMThe Fucker got a ride in a Typhoon jet today.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1548942946275397632

His pilot should have bailed out and let the plane nosedive in to the ground.

EDIT: Actually it was last week. Now he doesn't have to waste time defending the indefensible he can have some jollies instead like this.
Note that he's not wearing gloves and hasn't got the clear visor down on his helmet, which are mandatory during flight in case of ejection. Presumably another example of the rules not applying to him.

On the ejection front, the seat in the Typhoon has a max rating of 21 stone, which he can't be far off from. Mind you, if he had needed to eject I suspect some of that blubber around his middle would get cleaved off by the cockpit as the seat exited.

idunnosomename

He said in Sept 2020 he was previously 17st 6lb, but that he had lost weight and was fit as a butcher's dog (he didnt state his current weight).

Allegra Stratton (lol) said in March 2021 he'd lost 14 pounds, which she "thinks" is a stone. He claimed he was "full of beans"

From this I conclude Boris Johnson is a massive fat sweaty flatulent cunt who weighs .75 Cyril Smiths.

Fambo Number Mive

JamesTC

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 19, 2022, 03:31:24 PMFrom this I conclude Boris Johnson is a massive fat sweaty flatulent cunt who weighs .75 Cyril Smiths.

Can't imagine that Cyril Smith weighs all that much, these days.

Jollity

Cyril Smith was actually quite skinny by the time he died. Terminal cancer is excellent for weight loss.

Bently Sheds

Wait a minute, this Prime Minister's Questions just gone, did the fat fuck just accuse Labour of trying to get their mates contracts for PPE during the first lockdown? How is it that this wasn't reported at the time (or any time afterwards)?

Alberon

Seems very unlikely, I know, but the PM could possibly have been lying.

Bently Sheds

Quote from: Alberon on July 20, 2022, 01:36:45 PMSeems very unlikely, I know, but the PM could possibly have been lying.
Fucking Hell! This is enormous! He needs to go now.