Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:36:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

does anyone have the gif of that idiot kittens pathetically falling off his bike

Started by madhair60, August 07, 2022, 12:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Gravitas

When I was basking in this post my partner walked in and just said "Ha! stupid." which was directed at kittens not me.

idunnosomename

a Sisyphean punishment. up and down a hill and a shitty little ramp somewhere in Bristol, for eternity

Tony Tony Tony

shoulders

Quote from: darby o chill on August 07, 2022, 08:07:50 PM

Did his head fall off at frame 66?
I hope it did

Oh ... I never noticed that. I just assumed it was a crash helmet. It's one of those propeller caps, I think.
You tried your best, kittens. Hope you're feeling better.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on August 09, 2022, 12:24:19 AMYou tried your best, kittens.
Did he fuck! He's pedalling like Augustus Windsock at the start, no attempt to get up any decent speed, it's an obvious deliberate fail for CaB clickbait. GOD I HATE HIM

madhair60

That's a relief.
I thought we were all gonna get cancelled for a minute there.

Vodkafone

I showed this to an 11 year old who said "What did he think was going to happen?"

kittens

this has gone on long enough! if one of you posts that horrid .gif even once more, there will be terrible consequences!

Alberon

On behalf of all CaB I would sincerely like to apologise for all the hurt and distress the constant reposting of that gif has caused.

And here it is again.

kittens

if I see that damnable animation just one more time, there'll be real trouble!

machotrouts

Quote from: jobotic on August 10, 2022, 11:20:36 AMWere you hurt?

Was your Maga hat hurt?

Instinctively read this in the voice of Philip Seymour Hoffman reaching orgasm in Happiness

BritishHobo

Really funny thread this and it reminds me of a similar funny cycling mishap gif that I saw on the front page of reddit. Here it is:

Spoon of Ploff

who is the child wearing red trousers and standing on the grassy knoll..? just before kittens lamentable attempt as a sweet jump you can see him suddenly look to his left as if distracted by a gunshot or pigeon. what connection does the other child with the bike have to this disastrous enterprise and to what secrete government department do the surveillance team in the black van belong to?

Joe Qunt

I'm new to this forum so some things need explaining to me. Who is this cunt on a bike?

Captain Z

Waiting patiently for someone to make a version where he lands perfectly

kittens

Quote from: Joe Qunt on August 10, 2022, 01:05:27 PMI'm new to this forum so some things need explaining to me. Who is this cunt on a bike?

this insult will not stand

Alberon