Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,797
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:15:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best Disney Villain

Started by Black Ship, August 15, 2016, 01:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: Kelvin on August 17, 2016, 12:45:40 PM
Who remembers the villain from... Tarzan, though?

I haven't seen it but I've heard Jane is a horrendous bitch.

madhair60

CaledonianGonzo

Phil Collins is the real villain where Tarzan is concerned.

Kelvin

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on August 17, 2016, 01:29:08 PM
Phil Collins is the real villain where Tarzan is concerned.

True enough. Although I seem to remember that's another really well animated film.

madhair60

Phil Collins is awesome you fucking sheeple.

Kelvin

Quote from: madhair60 on August 17, 2016, 01:37:37 PM
Phil Collins is awesome you fucking sheeple.

I like some Phil Collins. I even like a couple of the songs from Tarzan. I just think it takes you out of the film to hear Phil Collins singing them.

CaledonianGonzo

Quote from: Kelvin on August 17, 2016, 01:30:28 PM
True enough. Although I seem to remember that's another really well animated film.

I'm not sure about some of the character design, but the Deep Canvas jungle is stunning.

Maybe if the Philster had gone for more traditional arrangements appropriate to the period - but on release the songs sounded simultaneously too modern and already dated.

Kane Jones

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on August 17, 2016, 01:45:03 PM
Maybe if the Philster had gone for more traditional arrangements appropriate to the period - but on release the songs sounded simultaneously too modern and already dated.

They should've just used One For The Vine and Wot Gorilla? from the Genesis album Wind & Wuthering.

Haha.

Ha.

Brundle-Fly

Peter Thorndyke (right) fromThe Love Bug (1968). Dick Dastardly made flesh. I nominate him not because he's particularly evil but for the always reliable, David Tomlinson.

SavageHedgehog

Rosie O'Donnell is the real villain of Tarzan

Dex Sawash

Sin Agog

Easily Sir Hiss.  Especially for that scene where he gets pissed and turns into a snakecopter.  Robin Hood may not have the best animation of a Disney movie (Pinocchio?) but it probably has the sharpest script.

CaledonianGonzo

Who would win in a hypno-eyes stare off between Sir Hiss and Kaa?

Black Ship

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on August 18, 2016, 06:10:58 AM
Who would win in a hypno-eyes stare off between Sir Hiss and Kaa?

Probably Kaa. Kaa is a wild snake and uses his ability to subdue prey, ( maybe fend off predators, who knows) so his hypnosis has to be pretty top notch. Sir Hiss on the other hand is a court bred soft-arse. His hypnotic ability, though pretty powerful, is more of a parlour trick than a survival technique.

Replies From View

It's an unfair test because Sir Hiss is closer to the camera.

Steven

Kaa is more villainous because he comes across as a child groomer.

Catalogue Trousers

Sark. 'Cos he's a REAL VILLAIN.

Goofy's dimwitted gauche loveable persona is just a blind.  Those in the know are universally agreed he is an evil machievellian narcissistic murderous psychopath with sadistic tendencies.

Glebe

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on August 20, 2016, 02:16:40 AMSark. 'Cos he's a REAL VILLAIN.

Anyone with the name of a Channel Island can't be a REAL VILLIAN.

Replies From View

Gaston's full name is Gaston Vasey.

Dr Rock