Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:32:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Inept film posters

Started by Nuclear Optimism, April 09, 2013, 03:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Magnum Valentino

Cannot explain why that made me laugh QUITE so hard

QDRPHNC

My Big Distended Ringpiece.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on October 06, 2023, 10:47:12 AMYeah the original is an entertaining film although no match for e.g. Moonstruck in the ethnic romcom genre.

What is though, its the best film

Bentpitch

This went round the online bear community way back (2010?) with much hilarity. Never entirely sure whether the advertisers knew what they were doing or not.

Capt.Midnight

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on October 06, 2023, 03:17:20 PM

I'm fairly sure those torsos on the left are AI. So they've potentially stuck the actors' heads on top? If this wasn't the case, then there's been some atrocious image wrangling going on!

idunnosomename

Quote from: Bentpitch on October 06, 2023, 08:14:35 PM[img width=240 height=563]https://www.cartoonbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/yogiposter.jpg[img]

This went round the online bear community way back (2010?) with much hilarity. Never entirely sure whether the advertisers knew what they were doing or not.
only just worked out the pun, i thought it was just a replacement of "small packages" but its a play on "pairs". I usually think of it being "good things come in twos, bad things in threes" hence why its not obvious.

kalowski

The thread is "Inept Film Posters" not "Inept Films"

Glebe

My three wishes:

1. Redesign the poster

2. Redesign the poster

3. Redesign the poster

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on November 03, 2023, 04:12:53 PMGenie Poster
One of the things my Uni department does is gets the visual communication class to redesign a poster for a movie as if it's a different genre. Some of them are absolute shite, of course, but a good half of them are better than that.

Famous Mortimer

This not only has one of the oddest posters of all time, it also has an acting credit for a "Dave Allen". IMDB thinks it's Dave "Gruber" Allen (from Mr Show, Freaks and Geeks, etc.) and Letterboxd thinks it's the Irish comedian. It's on Youtube, so I might check it out and report back.

Glebe

"Yeah mate I've changed my mind."