Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2022: The Thuglife Era (Stokes, Woakes, Foakes, and plenty of chokes)

Started by sevendaughters, June 04, 2022, 05:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

hoping the first thing iamcoop jr saw was Kohli's stump pegged back

Crenners

Congratulations coop mate! Hope you're all doing great.

England looking pretty sharp here, solid start with 90-4. I just want Pant to go and have an ASAP big piping hot bowl of dogshit.

sevendaughters

Thursday

Shreyas and Pant looked like they wanted to start a fuckdown there, so that's a good start.

rjd2

Quote from: sevendaughters on July 01, 2022, 02:54:15 PMcongrats on unearthing your own Crawley in Iyer, India.

He has DOMINATED in India has Iyer, but always a fear he would be a disgrace outside the subcontinent and whoops.

This is a very ordinary Indian batting line up .

Crenners

Hooping round corners here and by hooping I mean doing these up the arse and by round corners I mean for four more hours.

poo

shoulders

Weak shit though, just shows any bowlers turn to jelly if you get after them, it's not like McCullum is some form of guru.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: CricinfoStokes gets his reward in the end for those attacking fields

Yeah really justified the tactics, he only scored 146

shoulders

No slips in for Thakur. Fucking unreal.

Even bearing in mind the actually impressive feats in the last series the team still manage to talk far too much versus what they actually achieve.

We'll find out that Stokes deliberately captained poorly to 'challenge' the batsmen.

rjd2

He's such a dud limited overs cricketer but absolutely compelling in test cricket even if at times for all the wrong reasons is Pant.

shoulders

shoulders

Things could be worse still, when you look at the total aids served up by Sri Lankas supposedly best XI.

Inspector Norse

You are the England cricket team bowling at Mohammed Shami, a tailend rabbit who scored a 50 against you last year when you tried bowling short. Do you:
a) place an attacking field with slips and close catchers, and bowl length on off-stump knowing that a false shot or any seam or swing will reward you with an edge, LBW or bowled?
b) bowl short

shoulders

poo

shoulders

Totally lost the plot there, one of the worst overs I've ever seen.

A reminder Bumrah's test average against nations other than England is 4.

shoulders

Mr Eggs

poo

Thursday

Genuinely soured on the whole match because of that, I want us to lose by the amount of runs scored in that over.

shoulders

Anderson irreplaceable. 5 wickets for 60, the other 4 frontline bowlers 4 for 312.

poo

Good tactic - get your openers done ASAP to make way for Saturn V

shoulders