Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:34:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread

Started by Mister Six, August 01, 2019, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasticTom

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 10, 2020, 11:09:17 PM
Some of us don't get the bbc - what am I missing?

Oh, just comparing his anti-trans activism to people resisting the Nazis

the science eel

He was a bit shaky shoo, wasn't he?

I thought he was going to walk off at one point.

Blue Jam

"I'm not comparing trans rights activists to the Nazis, but..."

selectivememory

Fair play to the journalist, she didn't let him wriggle off the hook.

idunnosomename

i enjoyed that 30 seconds of the bbc i watched just then watching a cunt murder himself

Chollis

he got absolutely bodied by that lady and showed himself up for the unstable, hateful lunatic he is.

lovely stuff

Blue Jam

"They published my wife's address"

Does this mean Helen has moved out then?

idunnosomename

he makes mike stoklasa's restless leg look mild. BOTH LEGS

Ferris

ishantbekeepingit

Quote from: selectivememory on February 10, 2020, 11:10:38 PM
Fuck me. This is necessary, but I am starting to feel sorry for him. He's not well.
Agreed, it was both incredibly satisfying and a bit pitiful.  Like if Hitler had Alzheimer's.

idunnosomename

Quote from: ishantbekeepingit on February 10, 2020, 11:18:48 PM
Agreed, it was both incredibly satisfying and a bit pitiful.  Like if Hitler had Alzheimer's.
lmao

"mein fuhrer, we need to keep our offensive on the western front"

WHAT

"sorry?"

STOP HIDING ALL MY THINGS!!!!

RHX

Amazing TV. Shaking like he was on a vibroplate, talking over the host (something he says he doesn't do) and throwing his female supporters under the bus. His high horse is a fucking Shetland pony.

Sebastian Cobb

Can't wait to see his tweets about how he thinks it went!!

bgmnts

Fuck I was watching Snowpiercer I missed this amazing telly moment!

PlasticTom

Unfortunately if you search his name, most recent tweets are on his side. That's why he'll never change his views.

idunnosomename

I don't know why, they doxxed my wife

perhaps she'll die

oy vey

Police uniforms are sick. Means perverts can dress up, call to my house and bum rape me. Gives me leg tremor just thinking about it.

jobotic

Spikes have done a criticle article on him (I think, I'm not fucking reading Spiked) and his altright fans are a bit confused.

The Sp!ked article completely flakes on the trans stuff, taking no stance at all, but calls him out for actively trying to undermine Count Dankula's free speech defense at a time when Danks was being tried

phantom_power

Depressing amount of people defending him on Twitter. Lots of them taking it as fact that children are being forced and coerced into gender reassignment surgery. None seem to be showing any proof. Where do they get this shit from?

Jumblegraws

That was pretty ace, it was satisfying seeing what he thinks are bombshell rhetorical questions get such short shrift. I only wish she'd challenged him a bit more on his claim that transphobic hate crimes are only on the rise because "everything is transphobic".

Drink every time he says "Tavistock".

idunnosomename

dont read the spiked piece (which is an anonymous editorial). it's basically ahhh he might be right on this BUT he didn't support "Count Dankula" in a video where he said "gas the Jews" over and over

fucking hell, the discourse in the 2020s. pathetic

edit: of course they dont say that, but then it's always glossed over that the most offensive thing in that video is not a pug raising its right arm, it's a man saying "gas the jews" over and over

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Dewt

I wonder if Linehan realises that he's become such a cunt that it made THE NEWS

or if he is deluded enough to think it's because he's raising important issues

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Dewt on February 11, 2020, 12:00:58 AM
I wonder if Linehan realises that he's become such a cunt that it made THE NEWS

or if he is deluded enough to think it's because he's raising important issues

what do you think mate?