Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:27:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Horrifying Rejected McCartney LP Cover

Started by Ron Maels Moustache, March 28, 2024, 11:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

eh of all things I think this is worth doing

Glebe

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 28, 2024, 08:30:10 PMeh of all things I think this is worth doing

the lighting clash makes it now look like one of those concave faces that look convex when you walk pass

imagine that

terrifying

Video Game Fan 2000

all day walking back and forth in front of a statue, left right its loveable paul mackerlys but right left oooh its the evil milk snatcher herself booo

Glebe

Glebe

Kankurette

Catalogue Trousers

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on March 30, 2024, 06:23:16 PMOrville's let himself go.

i wish i could
fill the world
up with silly love songs

but i cant
you can

Glebe

fuzzyste

Quote from: Ron Maels Moustache on March 28, 2024, 11:09:02 AMhttps://www.stereogum.com/2257275/vinyl-artwork-rejected-by-paul-mccartney-for-being-too-unflattering-is-being-auctioned-for-charity/news/

I suspect Sir Macca turned it down on the grounds that it's sheer bloody nightmare fuel. I mean, sweet Jesus, imagine having this thing staring at you from among your boutique vinyls.

Spoiler alert
[close]

It gives me "final scene from Society" vibes. I just imagine that no matter how many times you try and dispose of it down the chazza or chuck it in the bin it would just mysteriously turn up back on the shelf again, leering away like nothing had happened.

I genuinely LOL'd when I opened that picture...fucking hell.

Glebe

Chuckle!

RINGO: Horrifying Rejected McCartney LP Cover rolled into town...

Mr Farenheit

"Who's not even the best drummer in the Beatles, NOW?" said The Fat Controller

Meanwhile, far above.....

The Mollusk

Kankurette

idunnosomename

All the Secret 7"s were auctioned for War Child anyway. Probably McCartney's management said "uhh no thanks" on his behalf so the artist sold his entry himself. If it had been accepted it would have been auctioned without his name attached.

https://nowgallery.co.uk/exhibitions/secret-7-2

Probably made more being BANNED

Glebe

Glebe

The Mollusk

Any chance of getting this made into a fleshlight?

Butchers Blind

PlanktonSideburns

Gotta hand it to him. Got us lit busy in the photoshops also