Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:42:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Manager 2022

Started by Mobius, October 24, 2021, 11:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on December 03, 2021, 10:07:01 PMHow long has this been in the series?

Fair play on it, obviously, but I'm just surprised I haven't heard any REEEEEing about it from horrible shits.

Bloody hell!

Seven games without a win, shocking form.

Wonderful Butternut

EDIT: Actually the 'joke' I originally typed in this post could be seen to equate a player coming out as gay to peado football coaches. That wasn't what I meant so I'll leave it out.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on December 03, 2021, 10:07:01 PMHow long has this been in the series?

This is the second or third iteration with it in, I think.

sevendaughters

Quote from: ElTwopo on October 31, 2021, 09:04:47 PMI only ever played one version of CM (I think it was 00/01?) and sank so much time into it I had to give it up for good. Always used to play as Wigan Athletic back when they were in League One, and always signed Taribo West as my first move as he was a free agent when you started.

Was a bit of a cheat though, as every now and then Dave Whelan would give you £10m for transfers out of the blue. Managed to win the Champions League eventually but only Roberto Martinez, Roy Carroll and Ian Kilford

This has cracked me up as my junior team used to train on an all-weather pitch while Latics were schlepping around their old digs at Robin Park. When we'd finish we used to give Ian Kilford all sorts of shit. The idea of him winning the CL has made my day.

billyandthecloneasaurus

Quote from: sevendaughters on October 29, 2021, 07:08:42 PMyou do get less media hassle managing lower leagues, which is why i still like FM17 and adding the full Scottish pyramid.
Big fan of this (the maker is my new favourite Mozza), I've taken Petershill up to the SPL on FM20, great fun.

Joe Qunt

https://imgur.com/DuGLqGg

I've been playing FM for a while now, pretty sure this is my favourite name of any player of all time. Ricardo Fucks a close second.