Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:35:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

you have been visited by PISS CHRIST. You have seven days to live.

Started by dontpaintyourteeth, March 20, 2024, 09:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontpaintyourteeth

Unless you suspend a different religious figure in piss, then the curse passes on to someone else

shoulders

Tried to get John the Baptist, but he moved out of the way and I ended up soaking James Hunt.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on March 20, 2024, 10:13:12 AMTried to get John the Baptist, but he moved out of the way and I ended up soaking James Hunt.

I bagged (or jarred) JtB. The voice of one suspended in the piss, he calls himself.

bgmnts

I've got Zorro here trapped in a Vauxhall Astra, is that close enough, linguistically?
I'm filling it with piss now anyway.

touchingcloth

The Pissical Impissibility of Piss in the Piss of Someone Pissing

Any chance you can make it three days to live? I'm in a bit of a hurry

Before immersing your choice of religious figure in your choice of piss, be sure to recite the Pissmillah: 'In the name of God, the compissionate, the merciful'.

touchingcloth

We will not let you go toilet.
(Let him go toilet).
We will not let you go toilet.
(Let him go toilet).

dissolute ocelot

I pissed on a Bible passage once but got seriously ill. Doctor said it was a urinary TRACT infection.

touchingcloth

Hey guys. I've just made a Cum Judas. Is that a blasphemy?

If you worship your own penis as a god, will it save your life if you place it in a narrow glass, let loose a stream of pungent yellow urine and unflinchingly leave the knob-deity in place as the tide of hot cloudy liquid advances towards the base of the shaft?