Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:46:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anti Litter sign design

Started by Brian Freeze, January 18, 2022, 11:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Van Buren Stan

Just hire an Eastend Thug to threaten anyone who drops litter.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Not sure it's possible to drop litter. Doesn't it only become litter as soon as it hits the ground?

popcorn

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on May 05, 2022, 05:12:56 PMNot sure it's possible to drop litter. Doesn't it only become litter as soon as it hits the ground?

I had the same thought when I noticed that the bins in the park here have "litter" written on them. If you put litter in the bin then it's not litter any more, is it?

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Brian Freeze on August 07, 2022, 06:49:41 PM
Effective, although you might find the odd dildo that needs putting in the relevant bin (hopefully the council has installed a bin for sex toys).

Bad Ambassador

"I know who you are
I know what you did
If I catch you
I will fucking kill you"

DJ Bob Hoskins

I love this thread and those signs. Although given the wording and placement of the last two, I worry it's only a matter of time before you get nicked and the Daily Mail run a story about how sick perverts are leaving coded signage for fellow deviants at playgrounds up and down the country.

Best go with something less ambiguous like Goldentony's "CUNT OFF RE: LITTER". Maybe even make a double-sided one so any kids who are thinking about dropping their ice-lolly stick can read it.

DJ Bob Hoskins

Good Samaritan that I am, I just spoke to a mate of mine who owns a lockup and I can get you a deal on 20 of these banners for £200.