Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:57:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

listen here jack, better things aren't possible

Started by chveik, January 20, 2022, 05:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

watched some bits of biden's press conference, the man's brain is gone, just pure incoherent ramblings.

Famous Mortimer

In his (limited) defence, that's a thing. Our local "frozen custard" place will give it you for free if it drips out of an upside-down cup.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on January 20, 2022, 07:08:22 PMIn his (limited) defence, that's a thing. Our local "frozen custard" place will give it you for free if it drips out of an upside-down cup.

A frozen custard place?

Sounds like something out of hs art

Clydach Frozen Custard Centre

2 replies

Video Game Fan 2000

The "minor incursion" thing seemed like an obvious slip. Unreal he said it out loud. If Trump had said the same there would be wall to wall coverage everywhere and blueticks would be saying it was direct evidence of Kremlin mind control.

Pointless dig at Sanders in there too, at almost the exactly the same time Manchin was sinking his entire agenda on the senate floor and Sanders was trying to fight for it

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on January 20, 2022, 10:27:01 PMA frozen custard place?

Sounds like something out of hs art

Clydach Frozen Custard Centre

2 replies
The real thing feels like it ought to be in HS Art too. Look at this fella, happy as a pig in muck he is.

Sebastian Cobb

chveik

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 20, 2022, 10:34:22 PMPointless dig at Sanders in there too, at almost the exactly the same time Manchin was sinking his entire agenda on the senate floor and Sanders was trying to fight for it

bernie must love getting fucked over by the dems, it's the only explaination for his behaviour. he well deffo be blamed for their incoming loss in the midterms

bgmnts

Quote from: chveik on January 20, 2022, 10:51:29 PMbernie must love getting fucked over by the dems, it's the only explaination for his behaviour. he well deffo be blamed for their incoming loss in the midterms

Doesn't line up with the political fetish compass I don't think.

Video Game Fan 2000

Bernie must be punished for his crimes of trying to make the party electable and trying to pass the presidents agenda

Amazing wheeze - he gets them voters then they blame him when they lose

Zetetic

I want to apologise proactively for anything that he's said or will say; none of this was a deliberate jibe on my part at any one proposing policies on here that would be will suited to a Lib Dem manifesto, but I understand why it might seem otherwise.

Johnny Yesno

What the fuck are you lot going on about? The frozen custard is the least baffling thing in this thread.

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 20, 2022, 10:48:19 PMbrb going to lob some byrds in the freezer

Is this a Legend Gary euphemism?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on January 20, 2022, 10:43:22 PMThe real thing feels like it ought to be in HS Art too. Look at this fella, happy as a pig in muck he is.

Someone shop him in that yellow puddle STAT

Vitamin C

Is frozen mustard a thing too? Might bung some Colmans in the icebox later.

Mobius

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on January 20, 2022, 10:43:22 PMThe real thing feels like it ought to be in HS Art too. Look at this fella, happy as a pig in muck he is.

Is that Cornpop

dissolute ocelot

I don't wish to derail the thread, but isn't all ice cream basically frozen custard? Both are made from egg yolk, cream, milk, and sugar, only difference is one of them is frozen and one is hot.

Famous Mortimer

It's ice cream-adjacent, yes, but not hard (which makes the "frozen" part of the name especially curious).

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on January 22, 2022, 12:05:35 PMI don't wish to derail the thread, but isn't all ice cream basically frozen custard? Both are made from egg yolk, cream, milk, and sugar, only difference is one of them is frozen and one is hot.

Absolutely insane opinion

chveik

bgmnts

Ice cream is frozen custard?

Cunt who said that needs fed into a thresher.

PlanktonSideburns

There's no egg in ice cream right?

I'm going mad here

ZoyzaSorris

Some ice cream does (and is basically frozen custard), some uses gelatine and some is just sweetened frozen cream. Different recipes innit.

Sebastian Cobb

Yeah I remember gelatine being a thing in ice-cream and mcdonald's shakes as a veggie friend couldn't eat them at the time, that would've been about 25 years ago though.

PlanktonSideburns

Astounded that there's egg in ice cream

Apologies for calling you insane

Paul Calf

Belted shorts with t-shirt tucked in. I'll bet he's wearing socks and sandals too.

Away to the gulag archipelago with this barbarian.

MrsWarboysLover

Even without the St Louis on his shirt, I'd be able to tell instantly without any context that this man was American

gilbertharding

Can I just add - it's INCREDIBLY brave for a man of his age to be wearing trousers that colour. I'm probably 20 years younger than him and I wouldn't.